Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

I'll see if photo paper works on the ink jet I have

If so I'm going to use them

I just only had standard 8.5"

If the 13x19" paper will fit, then it should work. Though most standard printers have a max width of 8.5". If your printer can fit up to 11" width, then you can probably find 11"x17" photo paper. If that's the case, then only two obis can be printed at a time.

ObiVol01.pngObiVol23.png

Honestly, it might be easier and cheaper to go to a print shop. They should have the larger print size options.

Cheers.

If the 13x19" paper will fit, then it should work. Though most standard printers have a max width of 8.5". If your printer can fit up to 11" width, then you can probably find 11"x17" photo paper. If that's the case, then only two obis can be printed at a time.

Honestly, it might be easier and cheaper to go to a print shop. They should have the larger print size options.

Cheers.

I would just like to say that I hope that you all appreciate Bob. being a part of your households. ❤

I would just like to say that I hope that you all appreciate Bob. being a part of your households. ❤

Oh, yes! You must be talking about the good boy in the picture! Took me way too long to figure that out. 🐶

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I have to narrow down my choices!
Just imagine...the first single picked as an AoTM b/w an instrumental version

giphy.gif

Back