Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

Uh-oh, we have a new challenger !

View attachment 18036

I think @Joe Mac needs to think hard about his next move.

🤯😲😀🤪🥳

Are you all ready for this?

I have my list of 5 potential albums ready. It’s now just a case of picking the right balance between availability and the one that I think you all need to be introduced to the most. Thankfully I have a month of @ThePakoBuelna entertaining us first.

The first clue, if it’s that, although it’s the December month there will be no Christmas theme, none of my shortlist go that way haha!

Last edited:
🤯😲😀🤪🥳

I have my list of 5 potential albums ready. It’s now just a case of picking the right balance between availability and the one that I think you all need to be introduced to the most. Thankfully I have a month of @ThePakoBuelna entertaining us first.

The first clue, if it’s that, although it’s the December month there will be no Christmas theme, none of my shortlist go that way haha!
congrats... i cant wait to see what you choose

🤯😲😀🤪🥳

I'm going to have to up my ass-game for this! (That sounds weird, but I have confidence Joe knows what I'm talking about).

Last edited:
🤯😲😀🤪🥳

The Pogues - If I Should Fall from Grace with God (with the best Christmas song ever right on time and an announcement on December 24th)

Boom! Close the thread you didn't even opened!

Maybe the clues can have a holiday theme (even though we'll be guessing in November)

Back