Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

Oh, I thought we did it like VMP, where the one announced at the end of this month is technically next month's AOTM. Is that wrong?

No we do. I hadn’t read the front page, I assumed it was the month it was announced because I’ve always found that super confusing lol!

hey guys, I have a potential AOTM, but my problem is I feel like it sounds pretty damn similar to a much more famous and well-known artist. Should I stick with it, or find something else do you think?

hey guys, I have a potential AOTM, but my problem is I feel like it sounds pretty damn similar to a much more famous and well-known artist. Should I stick with it, or find something else do you think?
Choose whatever you like! Besides, if you're anything like me, you'll change your mind on what album you want to choose a million times, and who knows when you'll be selected, anyway?

Choose whatever you like! Besides, if you're anything like me, you'll change your mind on what album you want to choose a million times, and who knows when you'll be selected, anyway?
I'm afraid people are gonna listen and just be like, "this just sounds like x but worse." because trust me the artist that is well-known is a HUGE artist.

I'm afraid people are gonna listen and just be like, "this just sounds like x but worse." because trust me the artist that is well-known is a HUGE artist.

Don’t worry about it. This is your journey. Plus you only have that dilemma if you get drawn next. Otherwise, as @BjorgenFjorgen says you’ll probably change your mind half a million times before you get picked.

Back