N&G Secret Santa

Dear Santa,

I couldn't have expected a better surprise when I came back to work today after a few sick days!

I was listening to some of its tracks digitally yesterday, and thought it should definitely be the next item to fetch from my wantlist. Looks like you read my mind!

Thanks again, this one will definitely spin on the turntable tonight!

View attachment 25037

NB: it was super carefully packed btw (Blake sleeve, bubble wrap, double cardboard, and corner protection!)
Yes! It made it safe and sound. This was my first time sending something internationally and I was so nervous I was going to make a mistake. I had an anxiety dream where it arrived but was just an empty mailer!

Happy holidays from your TrickySanta

I had a dream that I randomly got my secret Santa while I was mowing the lawn

No vinyl, just CDs

Autoclave best of, illmatic with a weird cover (very used), the complete on the corner sessions, and 2 others I just didn't even know

Weird dream

Last edited:
My Secret Santa hit another home run! Fleetwood Mac's Tango in the Night is an album I know well but didn't have it on vinyl. It was always in my demo pile on CDs back in the day at the stereo store. Thank you, Secret Santa. You rock!

View attachment 25165
i am guessing this is the rhino reissue... so i'm guessing its high quality

Santeeeeeeeeeee???
Can you hear me??????????

your packages will arrive separately.
One (Package Part 2) should be with you today, tomorrow or monday at the latest.
It has no tracking since I sent it myself, and this is normally how long it takes from Ireland to your country.
A second package (Package Part 1) should be with you on Wednesday. The good amigos of Amazon took over 10 days to finally ship and delivery is estimated for the 11th.

If you are good, maybe (maybe) a third package could also be added.
Santa's little bird will report to me soon.

Dear Santee. The international guy was unwilling to take payment and send in your home country. I get it but still, fuck him. For the same money I got the same record shipped locally and can just post it myself with some personal touches. Thing is, local fuckhead still has to get it to me and he's not moving quickly. At any rate, I'm anxious about whether or not I can get it to you by Christmas!

Dear Santee. The international guy was unwilling to take payment and send in your home country. I get it but still, fuck him. For the same money I got the same record shipped locally and can just post it myself with some personal touches. Thing is, local fuckhead still has to get it to me and he's not moving quickly. At any rate, I'm anxious about whether or not I can get it to you by Christmas!

Oh man, I am playing a waiting game right now too.
I ordered two copies of the same album, one from Germany and one from France, and right now it's a race to see which arrives first.
Whichever does goes to my Santee... but I have no idea how long it takes for these things to arrive in Connecticut from Europe!

I'm just guessing: your Santee is interested in music that is not widely available or even pressed in the US?

Oh man, I am playing a waiting game right now too.
I ordered two copies of the same album, one from Germany and one from France, and right now it's a race to see which arrives first.
Whichever does goes to my Santee... but I have no idea how long it takes for these things to arrive in Connecticut from Europe!

I'm just guessing: your Santee is interested in music that is not widely available or even pressed in the US?

I think it sounds more like he has a santee outside of America and couldn’t get a local vendor to ship it to them for him.

don't fidget don't fidget don't fidget

OH GOD I HOPE MY PACKAGE DIDN'T END UP LOST IN THE MAIL.. ITS BEEN STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND IM NERVOUS I SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST PUT SOME INSURANCE ON IT OR SOMETHING

Happy secret Santa

It will probably be fine but I'm more nervous they won't get a gift

I think it'll be ok! I was there nervous when I ordered a record not related to this and it was in one of the black hole distribution centers for USPS. If it is that, even then I think it'll be ok. This is the worst part about shipping! XD

Well this is just excellent.

Daniel Norgren The Green Stone

Definitely one i wanted !!

My Festive rating has reached 10/10 now 🤩😊🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳 Emoji frenzy.
image.jpg

Its been given a spin clean and is set for my player (with a beer) just as soon as it dries.

Will report back soon.

Thank you so much.....................................
Santa @panino !!!!!!! 🔥

Last edited:
Back