N&G Secret Santa

Attention Santas:

If you have not yet received your package please DM me or @Colonel_Angus so we can look into whether or not it got sent. Similarly if your Santee has not posted proof of receipt let us know so we can harass them (again we would like you to post a picture of your present when you open it).

We haven't been keeping detained tabs on who has gotten what, so we won't know if Santas were delinquent or not.

Thanks all for a great season and let's do it again next year!

Attention Santas:

If you have not yet received your package please DM me or @Colonel_Angus so we can look into whether or not it got sent. Similarly if your Santee has not posted proof of receipt let us know so we can harass them (again we would like you to post a picture of your present when you open it).

We haven't been keeping detained tabs on who has gotten what, so we won't know if Santas were delinquent or not.

Thanks all for a great season and let's do it again next year!
My SS person reached out to me last week to say the thing they ordered was delayed and will arrive at some point. So I haven’t received anything but I don’t think it was a case of them not sending it. It sounds like it’s out of their hands. Just FYI.

Just realized this picture is long overdue. Thank you again SS.. still not entirely sure who you are but I know it's one of the good UK N&G fam.. Thank you again!

IMG_0056.jpg

You really knocked it out of the park with this one. Did not own either and was only vaguely familiar with Armand Hammer. Loving them both so thank you ever so kindly.

Just realized this picture is long overdue. Thank you again SS.. still not entirely sure who you are but I know it's one of the good UK N&G fam.. Thank you again!

View attachment 27931

You really knocked it out of the park with this one. Did not own either and was only vaguely familiar with Armand Hammer. Loving them both so thank you ever so kindly.

Really glad you liked them! Not having a Discogs to go at, or an in-depth knowledge of rap, I was in panic mode until I went diving using your few hints. It was fun listening to the music and finding that Armand Hammer record. The Comet record is one of my faves from this year so had to pass that knowledge on to someone else.

Enjoy the spinning!

Really glad you liked them! Not having a Discogs to go at, or an in-depth knowledge of rap, I was in panic mode until I went diving using your few hints. It was fun listening to the music and finding that Armand Hammer record. The Comet record is one of my faves from this year so had to pass that knowledge on to someone else.

Enjoy the spinning!

Yeah, I really need to get a Discogs going for situations like this (and trading and everything else) but wow, you really did kill it. I really can't thank you enough as it was an amazing Christmas gift and very much appreciated. Hope you and yours had a great holidays too~

Yeah, I really need to get a Discogs going
This would likely be a second job for you at this point. I don't know how many LPs ya have my dude but from some of the photos you have shared of your set up it seems like you have A LOT. Do you have a rough estimate on how many records you own at this point?

This would likely be a second job for you at this point. I don't know how many LPs ya have my dude but from some of the photos you have shared of your set up it seems like you have A LOT. Do you have a rough estimate on how many records you own at this point?

Honestly, it's probably somewhere in the neighbourhood of 8-10k? I've had various Discogs over the years but never really kept up with them as anything else other than a place to post wants and sell stuff. I got dinged on a sale that never went through for a grip of money and discogs won't let me sell anymore until I settle up on a sale that never happened so I kinda just stopped effing with them altogether.

@Eriatarka, you absolute madlad. This was a beautiful experience I’ll treasure for a long time.

21878BCE-B689-4668-8A20-BB2C3186FB54.jpeg
59353589-2846-4498-98C9-F2C3F28F0902.jpeg
730BC681-1AD7-442B-9DAA-FABBDD8CCB1C.jpeg
BBE45853-02F2-4283-9A45-3FC82C6BC88F.jpeg
7E8870D9-0B64-4766-A58E-CD8E1ADDC483.jpeg
It’s an amazing package, but the music is better. These 2 discs are ambitious, wandering, crushing, and ultimately, healing. I’m crying, my dude. Ah fuck, I can’t believe you’ve done this

Hold up. What the fuck?

AFA46184-0AF9-4CE9-BE45-4FFFDB31449B.jpeg

Santa Bro, you did too much!!

421A90DE-8B51-454D-9576-B8B6F26EF6D4.jpeg

47B16693-C28F-479E-8A62-D70060B03265.jpeg

An artist I’ve not heard of, and one of the greatest artists missing from my collection completely. Im so very excited to dive in. Wow man. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

@Eriatarka, you absolute madlad. This was a beautiful experience I’ll treasure for a long time.

View attachment 28066
View attachment 28058
View attachment 28059
View attachment 28061
View attachment 28062
It’s an amazing package, but the music is better. These 2 discs are ambitious, wandering, crushing, and ultimately, healing. I’m crying, my dude. Ah fuck, I can’t believe you’ve done this

Hold up. What the fuck?

View attachment 28063

Santa Bro, you did too much!!

View attachment 28064

View attachment 28065

An artist I’ve not heard of, and one of the greatest artists missing from my collection completely. Im so very excited to dive in. Wow man. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
As much as I’d like to take credit for that first record, I only sent you the Mingus and the Wolf Alice 😬😅

As much as I’d like to take credit for that first record, I only sent you the Mingus and the Wolf Alice 😬😅
Ohhhhh. I was so confused! I just saw ‘Eric’ and the packaging. You Erics are some generous folks. :D

The Mingus and Wolf Alice are so freaking good, man. Thank you!

I can’t wait til next year. Can we do like, Secret Easter Bunny in a few months?

Ohhhhh. I was so confused! I just saw ‘Eric’ and the packaging. You Erics are some generous folks. :D

The Mingus and Wolf Alice are so freaking good, man. Thank you!

I can’t wait til next year. Can we do like, Secret Easter Bunny in a few months?

Well my b-day is close to that so it'd be a awesome idea ;)

Got this today from @Absolut Kaz - seems Amazons supply was delayed - then his first order was lost.

But I finally got it.....Thanks a lot. I haven't heard this soundtrack at all. To be honest, I really didn't like the movie when it came out....but I should probably watch it again, as I don't really trust my 15 year old self to be a great judge of cinema.

But the tracks and artists on this soundtrack look right in my wheelhouse...so great pick, @Absolut Kaz

20200104_125724 (2).jpg

Got this today from @Absolut Kaz - seems Amazons supply was delayed - then his first order was lost.

But I finally got it.....Thanks a lot. I haven't heard this soundtrack at all. To be honest, I really didn't like the movie when it came out....but I should probably watch it again, as I don't really trust my 15 year old self to be a great judge of cinema.

But the tracks and artists on this soundtrack look right in my wheelhouse...so great pick, @Absolut Kaz

View attachment 28397
So glad it finally got there! If the original one ever shows up, trade it in for some other goodness! Enjoy!

View attachment 28397
Oooh, that looks interesting :)

View attachment 28397
The song “Disappointed” by Electronic is one of my favorite! Neil Tennant on vocals :)

View attachment 28397
Loved this film as a kid, remember renting the VHS more than a handful of times 😅

Loved this film as a kid, remember renting the VHS more than a handful of times 😅
I'm sure "Holli Would" had nothing to do with it :)
h4C9D2BD8

Back