N&G Secret Santa

Dear @Eriatarka,
I have in my hands a wishlist I can only imagine was intended for my anagram arch-nemesis. This happens from time to time, but dear lord, my child. This is simply profane. While it was very likely a simple dyslexia-related mistake, I fear the rules are the rules. You’ve landed yourself quite squarely on the naughty list. However, as I fear it may be some time before you’re able to right your wrongs, I will set one last Christmas present under your tree this year. Against my judgement, Mrs. Claus streamed some of your wickedness and assured me this particular record was altogether harmless. (Though now that I think on it, Mrs. Claus has been utterly vile in bed these last few nights...) Ahem! Anyhow, please double check your envelopes from now on. The poor souls at the post are rather dead this time of year and won’t be pleased having to make an extra trip, especially to Hell.

Stay in touch!
Nick

Dear @Eriatarka,
I have in my hands a wishlist I can only imagine was intended for my anagram arch-nemesis. This happens from time to time, but dear lord, my child. This is simply profane. While it was very likely a simple dyslexia-related mistake, I fear the rules are the rules. You’ve landed yourself quite squarely on the naughty list. However, as I fear it may be some time before you’re able to right your wrongs, I will set one last Christmas present under your tree this year. Against my judgement, Mrs. Claus streamed some of your wickedness and assured me this particular record was altogether harmless. (Though now that I think on it, Mrs. Claus has been utterly vile in bed these last few nights...) Ahem! Anyhow, please double check your envelopes from now on. The poor souls at the post are rather dead this time of year and won’t be pleased having to make an extra trip, especially to Hell.

Stay in touch!
Nick
wut

Well this is just excellent.

Daniel Norgren The Green Stone

Definitely one i wanted !!

My Festive rating has reached 10/10 now 🤩😊🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳 Emoji frenzy.
View attachment 25259

Its been given a spin clean and is set for my player (with a beer) just as soon as it dries.

Will report back soon.

Thank you so much.....................................
Santa @panino !!!!!!! 🔥
Glad you liked it!🇹👊
I saw it missing in your Discogs collection and provided to fix this!
And it’s the red version too! 😜
Anyway, stay by the postbox as something else is coming, possibly Wednesday.
...and sure it’s 🔥

8FE74A25-E158-4747-B424-30CFBCD1F999.jpeg
Dear Santa,

You knocked it out of the park here. A big ‘YES!!!!!’ came out of my mouth to open up the parcel and find Nick Lowe, who disgracefully was missing from my record collection despite him being one of the top concerts I’ve been to. And the Fannies always deliver yet this one has escaped my attention. Mrs M is out tonight so these beauties will be getting a blast.

View attachment 25374
Dear Santa,

You knocked it out of the park here. A big ‘YES!!!!!’ came out of my mouth to open up the parcel and find Nick Lowe, who disgracefully was missing from my record collection despite him being one of the top concerts I’ve been to. And the Fannies always deliver yet this one has escaped my attention. Mrs M is out tonight so these beauties will be getting a blast.

I also apologise that my lack of a wantlist made picking a gift more tricky but getting total surprises made it worth it. The 1-2 start of So It Goes and I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass knocking me back here. I knew I could trust my N&G fam to provide top curation and they did.

WARNING - NO WANTLIST NEXT YEAR EITHER

Edit - I did include my Discogs though. I’m not a total animal

I also apologise that my lack of a wantlist made picking a gift more tricky but getting total surprises made it worth it. The 1-2 start of So It Goes and I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass knocking me back here. I knew I could trust my N&G fam to provide top curation and they did.

WARNING - NO WANTLIST NEXT YEAR EITHER

Edit - I did include my Discogs though. I’m not a total animal
So glad you enjoyed your gift, I definitely spent time combing your Discogs. It was fun not going off a wantlist.

Back