N&G Secret Santa

Needles & Grooves

Administrator
It's time for our inaugural N&G Secret Santa!

For those of us that came over from the other place, this is a cherished tradition (h/t to @Vebberim). For those new here are the rules:

• Signup using the link below. The signups will be open until November 22nd.
    • Please include your username, address, discogs profile, and any instructions for your Santa to give you a good gift
    • The price range is $25-$50, which is a couple or records or one fancy record. Please try to adhere to both the upper and lower limits if at all possible. If you get matched with someone you are close with we understand that you may go over, but try to stay within this range to prevent bitterness.
    • If you are not from the U.S. please give a link for a local store that people from the States can use to purchase something to be shipped to you.
  • The week of Thanksgiving we will be making Secret Santa matches and sending out the information.
  • Buy your records and send them!
    • Make sure to get them shipped so they arrive before Christmas! USPS recommends December 20th for first class and priority. Give a few extra days if you are doing media mail. You don't want to be like a certain company and ship out Christmas records to arrive after the holiday!
    • If you are matched with someone who is not from your country, purchase records from a store in their country to have it shipped to them. International shipping is expensive and kind of a hassle.
  • Once you ship your package, please send the staff member that DM'd your match a tracking number.
  • When you receive your package take a picture and post it here!
    • Please do this. There is nothing worse than putting a lot of effort into a package only you have your Santee basically ignore it.

Signups: Secret Santa

IT'S TIME

tumblr_ndamlb3hpe1sknh70o1_400.gifv

At what time do we all send the gifts, I want to know because usually we have a wait period between buying the gifts and sending them

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Hard to tell, but I'm assuming you're excited?

Hard to tell, but I'm assuming you're excited?
That's only because he's an A+ Santa (from personal experience).

Oh actually Pauly just joined our staff and requested to be your Santa
As much as I cant stand Pauly as a person he would almost have to be a better gift recipient than the staff I got. 3 years I got 3 staff members and Storf was the only one who even semi acknowledged they even received the presents I sent

As much as I cant stand Pauly as a person he would almost have to be a better gift recipient than the staff I got. 3 years I got 3 staff members and Storf was the only one who even semi acknowledged they even received the presents I sent
Yeah that sucks. That's why we added the line about the pictures. I really think if you do this you GOTTA post a proof of life picture afterwards.

How do I make sure I put in the right address

I'm nervous I made a typo though that's probably just being fidgety

Back