N&G Secret Santa

Dear Santa,

I just realized that my discogs had a privacy setting on that kept my collection hidden. I know you see everything, but I thought I'd let you know that I changed the setting, because maybe one of your elves wanted to double-check something, so now your elves should be able to see my collection.

I also want a Tickle Me Elmo and some Beanie Babies.

Love,
LeSamourai

P.S. Yes, I'm a cool contract killer, but I promise that people wouldn't hire me for a hit unless the target was a pretty bad guy, so I think I'm still on the good list.

Dear Santee,

After exhaustive research I found your record, in your country. It remains to be seen if the seller will ship to you instead of me. It's a glaring hole in your collection you didn't know you had. I will have you know my horizons were broadened widely perusing your collection and randomly plugging things in Spotify. That may be the greatest gift of all.

Gifts have been bought. I just now have to wait for them to come to me. It may be a week before I have them in my hands, but once I do...they’re going to be lovingly packed together and on their way.

Dear Santee....

I got your record all boxed up and will get it to the P.O. in the morning. I will do my best to make sure it arrives over the pond before Christmas.

I unfortunately had to work all weekend and this is the first time I am able to get it shipped.

I hope you like it.

Back