N&G Secret Santa

20191201_143813.jpg
These two came today! Either my Santa did a good job creeping through my post history or has known from the VMP forum days. My wishlist had a mix of genres but I feel like you'd had to do a little digging to know country is my favorite. These were the 2 records I was hoping for the most, ngl. Santa, you did great! There was a note inside one of the boxes (they came separately in 2 boxes) telling me to expect something else later this week, which I'm confused about because either I'm getting something else or Amazon wasn't supposed to deliver these at the same time.

Are Santees alerted about an impending package or is the Santa tracking info for admin backup purposes, in case of an issue?

Question at the heart of it, will folks receiving early packages this week (or perhaps already delivered) know this or do we just check our PO boxes periodically old school 'in real life' style?

Dear Santee,

I was waiting on one more item to show up and was notified this morning that it would be here between Dec 9-19th 😬

I'm tempted to send you 2 packages.............having a "conversation" with the item supplier to see if they can move it along, lol

Back