Baseball

ugh....I really hated when the Cards traded Pham. Not sure what they were thinking with that one.

Love that guy.

Agreed my mom and her family are from St Louis and as a kid I was a Cardinals fan even while living in Tampa so right now I'm torn up over the potential 2 2 Series for both teams if the Rays happened to pull this off

Pretty much what I was afraid of with Verlander starting on short rest, but, honestly, there were no options that I can see that would have given them a better chance to win tonight. Starting Urquidy probably wouldn't have yielded different results. I don't feel particularly good about game 5, even with Cole starting. Offense has picked a bad time to completely disappear, but, you've got to give the Rays credit for a lot of that. Even if we were to win game 5, the pitching rotation heading into the ALCS would be absolute garbage. They had to win tonight, IMO, to have a chance at really making this a really special season. They didn't get it done.

I'm sure a lot of Pirates fans are pissed seeing a Cole vs Glasnow match up.

*RIC FLAIR WOOO*

I have a Braves fan who sits next to me and he looked devastated...

I have a coworker that is a huge Braves fan...she texted me a few times in that top of the first saying she probably won't watch the rest of the game.

Im loving it!!! 13-0 in the 4th!!!!! Now, if only the Rays can pull off the impossible tomorrow. Also, go Nats!!!

I'd say the Rays chance of winning tomorrow is at least 50-50. And if the Astros hitters take the same approach to the Rays pitching that they did in games 3 & 4, they will be watching the ALCS on television from the comfort of their homes.

Last edited:
Man. Im sorry if anyone here is a Dodgers fan wholeheartedly, but I'm good if yall go out in this round.

That being said. This isnt looking bueno 😒

Back