Baseball

The Astros are playing really great ball right now, which means I probably just jinxed the hell out of them as they head to Boston for a weekend series. That said, the Detroit Tigers team the Astros just swept is really not very good right now. Pitching looked super thin, and they kicked the ball around in every game. Houston had a really tough schedule for the first 4-6 weeks of the season. They've had an easier run of things lately in terms of schedule.

I'll keep the NL Central love going and give a shout out to the Cubs. Tough loss today though

Yes, the new place for @Woob_woob and I to volley playful insults about each other's teams back and forth.

Although, woob wins this season. *grumble grumble, kicks dirt and stomps foot* Bryce the traitor.

Debating catching the Phillies Braves game when I'm in Atlanta on Father's Day weekend to see The National. Anyone have any insight into that stadium, where to sit, how not to bake during a day game? We may do the Sunday afternoon game then clean up at our hotel that's close by and go to the National.

Have a trip to see Liverpool play at Notre Dame Stadium in late July. Flying into Chicago and hitting up a Cubs game. Last time I was there was back in 1999.

Debating catching the Phillies Braves game when I'm in Atlanta on Father's Day weekend to see The National. Anyone have any insight into that stadium, where to sit, how not to bake during a day game? We may do the Sunday afternoon game then clean up at our hotel that's close by and go to the National.

Have a trip to see Liverpool play at Notre Dame Stadium in late July. Flying into Chicago and hitting up a Cubs game. Last time I was there was back in 1999.
No insight into the stadium in Atlanta. But I do have season tickets to the Cubs if you needed tickets to a game when here (I have 2 seats)

No insight into the stadium in Atlanta. But I do have season tickets to the Cubs if you needed tickets to a game when here (I have 2 seats)

Oh wow. Thanks for the offer. I already bought 2 in 216, row 4. My brother’s first time visiting so we wanted to get a nice view

Giants and Astros fan, I saw the Giants win the 2010 series was there as a Rangers fan and had crappy standing room only tix. What surprised me the most is even though the Giants won and it was in Texas how many people left before the trophy presentation. I thought when will I have a chance to see this again, not like the Rangers had been there before (got to go the next year too and I had a seat albeit it on the very top row but this time the Rangers won). Moving to CA and SF getting Pence helped me to switch over. I grew up an Astros fan and since they and the Rangers were in different leagues at the time I could root for both. SF dropped off and now the Astros are doing well so it has been easy to have a team to watch

Hey! We dipped below .500! Go Cards!

#disgruntledcardinalsfan

giphy.gif

Back