Baseball

My little Texas Rangers have won 6 of their last 8 and two straight series.

To quote the TV version of Major League, "these guys ain't so stinkin' bad".

704b7305-6515-4d66-a1e0-42bdcee8305a_screenshot.jpg

Bryce fumbling a catchable ball, in Nats stadium, allowing a run to score, is probably my favorite thing to happen for him yesterday.

Welcome back to Nats Park, Bryce!!!! teehee

Bryce fumbling a catchable ball, in Nats stadium, allowing a run to score, is probably my favorite thing to happen for him yesterday.

Welcome back to Nats Park, Bryce!!!! teehee
That was Odubel's fault. And I think the Phillies got the last laugh 😁.

That was Odubel's fault. And I think the Phillies got the last laugh 😁.
They did win. But I still giggled a lot thinking of how pissed Bryce was that he did that in Nats Park. Giggle isn't actually the appropriate word. Chortle may be the more appropriate word. And a word that isn't used enough, if I'm being honest.

@TenderLovingKiller® to revisit what we discussed a few days ago - nationally, baseball writers are starting to see it...

Well, that sounds disheartening. I will say about 3 years ago everyone was questioning whether the Sox had failed on their attempt to rebuild and they finally pushed through. I know every team is different and I am sure you follow the in’s and outs of Tigers baseball much closer than I but I still think they are are in good shape to turn things around. We’ll see. In the meantime you wanna trade in your Old English “D” for an Old English “Sox” we’d welcome your support. 😉

Who's laughing today?

I'm just kidding. I'm so bad at trash talk. Don't hurt me.
Only scoring runs in the first is the most 2021 Phillies thing that can happen. I thought hitters are supposed to figure out pitchers later in the game. The Phillies offense goes to sleep.

Any MLB TV users? I installed the app on my Android TV and have been enjoying the free games. The picture quality blows away cable (I did a comparison to the Mariners game on MLB Network and MLB TV last night and it wasn't even close!). Too bad I can't make use of it to watch Phillies games in a higher quality.

Back