Baseball

I saw this post-game interview first when I heard he pitched a no-hitter.

I then watched him celebrate with the squad after the last pitch. He's definitely not a robot, but it seemed like he doesn't really care about the no-hitter.

Took advantage of the $45 promotion for MLB TV. Is there any way to watch multiple games in full screen? It seems the only way I can find still has the stats at the top and bottom. Also can't find a way to do it on my Android TV.

Took advantage of the $45 promotion for MLB TV. Is there any way to watch multiple games in full screen? It seems the only way I can find still has the stats at the top and bottom. Also can't find a way to do it on my Android TV.
I haven’t figured out how to unfortunately, I usually just quad box on my laptop and then watch the White Sox on my Amazon Fire TV.

Huh, weird, I don’t hear beeping any longer. Anyways, huge Padres fan, NL all the way. And burn the jerseys.
I have lived here in SD for 20 years after growing up and going to college in the PNW.

FINALLY the Padres have an exiting team and an absolute BLAST to go to @ Petco Park, which has always been fantastic from a fan experience standpoint.

Back