Baseball

Yeah...after he "apologized" he left.

I honestly don't know where these kinds of motherfuckers get the gall to "apologize" after they get caught doing this sort of shit. Just put the mic down and fuck off. I don't need to hear your "I'm a man of faith" bullshit. Fuck off, we know what you are. And sweet flaming Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, being one most certainly does not preclude you from being the other.

I honestly don't know where these kinds of motherfuckers get the gall to "apologize" after they get caught doing this sort of shit. Just put the mic down and fuck off. I don't need to hear your "I'm a man of faith" bullshit. Fuck off, we know what you are. And sweet flaming Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, being one most certainly does not preclude you from being the other.
I don't even understand what his "man of faith" comment was supposed to mean. Was it an excuse to be homophobic or a "look at me I'm actually a really good person".

As someone who watches Reds games on mute whenever Thom is announcing, my dislike for him is finally justified.

What a horrible awful thing, and as others have said, you don't say that word unless it's part of your regular vocabulary.

The memes have been nice and spicy though.

Trying to read about or discuss this on the main independent Reds forum is depressing. I forget how little deliberate thought we give to being empathetic people and how much pride and identity we extract from being boastfully uninformed, uncaring, and unwilling to consider others’ experiences.

Trying to read about or discuss this on the main independent Reds forum is depressing. I forget how little deliberate thought we give to being empathetic people and how much pride and identity we extract from being boastfully uninformed, uncaring, and unwilling to consider others’ experiences.
But something something Poor Thom, something something Cancel Culture, something something virtue signaling, something something #KAG TRUMP2020.

Last edited:
My Texas Rangers just gave up another grand slam to the Padres. That's 4 grand slams in 4 straight games with the Padres. I should be bitter but I'm really in awe of the Padres bats.

Back