Baseball

The Reds still can't seem to get the team offense moving. If it weren't for our fantastic rotation, we'd be in the pits even more. A few players (Winker, Castellanos) are doing well, but other pick ups (Shogo, Moose) have been a little disappointing thus far.

Yea, baseball's back and doing well!

Boo, my hometown club is the worst in baseball!

Is there room on the Padres bandwagon?

ugh. The whole 17 days off for Covid and subsequent shitty schedule filled with double headers and very few days off seems to be finally taking it's toll on the Cardinals.

Last nights loss to the 14-35 Pirates was pretty bad.

And we have another double header today.

ugh. The whole 17 days off for Covid and subsequent shitty schedule filled with double headers and very few days off seems to be finally taking it's toll on the Cardinals.

Last nights loss to the 14-35 Pirates was pretty bad.

And we have another double header today.
Yeah the COVID penalty is a tough one. I look at the Mariners and feel bad for them. They haven’t had any COVID outbreaks but have had games with the Padres, Athletics, and Giants postponed because of outbreaks on their schedule. They also had to move a home game to SF because of smoke. They were right on the edge of making the playoffs too.

The Reds are 6 outs away from clinching a playoff spot. 👀

Merry day after Clinchmas!

I partially lost my voice from all the hooting and hollering I was doing while watching the game. Last time we clinched I was at the ballpark and celebrated by going to Oktoberfest. This time I celebrated by going straight to bed. What a strange year, but damn are we dangerous with our rotation. Our reliance on the HR is scary but yeah that's the league right now. Onward!

Rangers are two games out of having the worst record in baseball! Come on Pirates, you still have a chance to claw your way up to 2nd worst.

Back