Baseball

I wonder what goes through the mind of the Mets payroll person that has to deal with that every year. Has to be a mix of gallows humor and total resentment, right?

Come on everybody let's baseball. Heading to see the Rays play the Orioles tonight. $2 tix. Can't beat that with a baseball bat.

What are your thoughts on the proposed split team deal with Montreal? I don't see that getting the okay from the league anyway, but it makes very little sense to me. I think it would be really hard to get players to buy into that setup.

What are your thoughts on the proposed split team deal with Montreal? I don't see that getting the okay from the league anyway, but it makes very little sense to me. I think it would be really hard to get players to buy into that setup.
I am new to Tampa...but it is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of...which means it probably will happen.

C'mon Phillies, let's sweep the Braves. Nola starting to look great. Need Pivetta to step it up and the bats to come alive!
I'm really glad its starting to look like the Nola of last year again. Hes been superb his last 3 starts.

And yes a sweep of the Braves would sure help install some confidence again after this last month of terrible baseball

Come on everybody let's baseball. Heading to see the Rays play the Orioles tonight. $2 tix. Can't beat that with a baseball bat.

Welcome to Tampa!!! I am going tonight for 2 bucks!!!

Yea, it has been a wild ride with the team over the last two years. Last year they had plans shared all around the city showing the new ballpark they were close to landing in Ybor City, deal fell through. Now they are starting these insane talks of splitting home games with Montreal.

It's a sad situation.

How long ya been living here now?

I'm really glad its starting to look like the Nola of last year again. Hes been superb his last 3 starts.

And yes a sweep of the Braves would sure help install some confidence again after this last month of terrible baseball
Be nice to get some bullpen back from injury too.

C'mon Phillies, let's sweep the Braves. Nola starting to look great. Need Pivetta to step it up and the bats to come alive!
Welcome to Tampa!!! I am going tonight for 2 bucks!!!

Yea, it has been a wild ride with the team over the last two years. Last year they had plans shared all around the city showing the new ballpark they were close to landing in Ybor City, deal fell through. Now they are starting these insane talks of splitting home games with Montreal.

It's a sad situation.

How long ya been living here now?
We moved here in April. What a colossal meltdown by Alvarado last night! I hope the Rays stay and get a nice new place to play. So where do you buy vinyl around here?

Decided to turn off the Cardinals/Mariners game last night and to to bed after the 7th inning.

While I had been up for 30+ hours and needed sleep, it seems I missed a 9th inning comeback.

We moved here in April. What a colossal meltdown by Alvarado last night! I hope the Rays stay and get a nice new place to play. So where do you buy vinyl around here?

Mojo is the place to go if youre in Tampa. Sound Exchange is great too, but doesnt have the comfy vibe that Mojo does. Plus my girlfriend loves going for the books and dvd selection lol

Daddy Kool is cool if you want to make the drive to St. Pete. Its the most authentic and popular "local" shop but its a hike for me

Going to make my pilgrimage to Wrigley next Saturday. Went back in 99 but very excited to take my brother for his first visit. We're also planning a short last weekend of September trip to Kansas City to take in Kauffman Stadium. Next season, probably take him to Fenway or we're going to do our SF>SD trip and try to hit an As, Giants, and Padres games. We've been to the Dodgers and Angels but if the former is in town, might need to take a double dip as I loved Chavez Ravine.

Going to make my pilgrimage to Wrigley next Saturday. Went back in 99 but very excited to take my brother for his first visit. We're also planning a short last weekend of September trip to Kansas City to take in Kauffman Stadium. Next season, probably take him to Fenway or we're going to do our SF>SD trip and try to hit an As, Giants, and Padres games. We've been to the Dodgers and Angels but if the former is in town, might need to take a double dip as I loved Chavez Ravine.
Petco Park is a fantastic venue. I’ve always wanted to catch a game in SF too.

I didn't get to watch the All-Star game last night. I went to an event with my kids instead...but saw the Stand Up to fight cancer clips with Carlos Carrasco...brought a tear to my eye. Fight hard Cookie.

Back