Baseball

The Mets just lost 3 of 4 to the Cards where the bullpen gave up a combined 16 runs and lost all 3 games. Even in the lone Mets win they coughed up 4 runs. I'm convinced that there truly is nothing more infuriating as a fan than a terrible bullpen. Oh and Syndergaard went on the DL. Great weekend :rolleyes: :poop:(n)

Lol. That's true too. But he pitched an incredible game with a broken nose and black eye that made his different colored eyes that much cooler.
Sadly it was against my slumping Phillies. Theyve been near impossible to watch this month

The last years of Montreal had lower average attendance than what Tampa is experiencing now. Neither are viable imo, but this just seems like it's bad for everyone involved besides a small population of people that want to watch live baseball in Montreal.
Yeah, I'm not sure why people think Montreal is a great option. Sure, the pack the house for a couple pre season games but attendance was terrible.

Lol. That's true too. But he pitched an incredible game with a broken nose and black eye that made his different colored eyes that much cooler.

So is he like David Bowie now with two permanently different colored eyes?

Yeah, I'm not sure why people think Montreal is a great option. Sure, the pack the house for a couple pre season games but attendance was terrible.

I'll still take half a team over none! Supposed construction of a new stadium would also greatly increase attendance, everyone here hates the Olympic Stadium and it's a nightmare to get to from most of the city and its surrounding area. Also, I think the fanbase would me more inclined to support the team since we've already lost them once.

Watching the Astros/Yankees game this evening. The Astros broadcast cuts to a Yankees fan in the crowd on his phone, and he is wearing what I can only assume is a replica championship ring on his hand. Now, I'm not picking on the Yankee fan here because lord knows the Astros way overdid it on the replica ring nights after they won in 2017, so I'm sure lots of fans in lots of ballparks wear their rings proudly to games, but...should they? I mean, I feel like a bit of an ass when I wear a jersey with someone else's name on it to a game, but a replica championship ring? I dunno...feels like that is kind of high up on the douche-o-meter.

The Astros are in a pretty rough slump right now, but, even if they were still firing on all cylinders, this Yankees lineup they are currently facing would scare the shit out of me. Mashers all the way through the lineup. Some of them are just coming back from the IL, but this is a dangerous team, particularly in Yankee Stadium. Gonna be the team to beat come playoff time.

Back