Baseball

Out of all the MLB, Astros have been high on my 'despise/loathe' list for years. Now, I have good reason for it lolol

Patriots arent even a top 5 hated team in the NFL for me personally and they "cheated" the eagles out of a super bowl.

Who are your 5 then?

Patriots, Falcons, Ravens, DC football team (which was my team until I was around 25 but POS owner and racist AF name), Cowboys. Hmmm... I've never done that before. The Eagles aren't even on there. Lol

Out of all the MLB, Astros have been high on my 'despise/loathe' list for years. Now, I have good reason for it lolol
Theyve never caused any strong emotion for me either way. Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, Cardinals and Cubs are all way more insufferable than Houston imo.

I was a little bit dismayed about the Cy Young winner. Just a little. And then I remembered that Max and Stras now have a WS title and I shouldn't be so greedy. :)

Last edited:
Who are your 5 then?

Patriots, Falcons, Ravens, DC football team (which was my team until I was around 25 but POS owner and racist AF name), Cowboys. Hmmm... I've never done that before. The Eagles aren't even on there. Lol
In the NFL? Cowboys will always be my #1 most hated franchise across all sports. Next would be Washington, Giants, Pittsburgh, and Minnesota. Pat's would probably be 6th tho, I have a strong respect for NE mixed with the hatred.

I was a little bit dismayed about the Cy Young winner. Just a little. And then I remembered that Max and Stras now have a WS title and I should be so greedy. :)

Sucks that WS performance is not a factor in the decision. Cause Verlander took that L

and I'm still giddy about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the NFL? Cowboys will always be my #1 most hated franchise across all sports. Next would be Washington, Giants, Pittsburgh, and Minnesota. Pat's would probably be 6th tho, I have a strong respect for NE mixed with the hatred.

Yeah, NFL. Interesting. I dislike the Vikings too. And Pittsburgh can go straight to H E double L for reasons I don't want to hugely disrail this thread about. You have every one of the NFC East in there, makes absolute sense to me. I kinda enjoy the division rivalries.

But like, why the Cardinals? 😭

Yeah, I will fully admit I am not as well versed in the behind the scenes happenings in baseball as I am in football. But I'm pretty ambivalent about the Cardinals. Even when they consistently had the Nats number and broke Drew Storen, I didn't hate them.

But like, why the Cardinals? 😭
This is copied from another source but pretty much sums up my feelings:

Every last Cardinals fan believes right down to the marrow of their custard-fortified bones that, by golly, the Cards are just a special franchise blessed by whatever deity you believe in (oh, who are we kidding, it's the Christian one) with the capacity to just do things the right way.

They fancy themselves the best fans in baseball to such a degree that it’s become a punchline within baseball circles and a dynamic blessed with its own must-read, hypocrisy-exposing Twitter account where you can read all the horribly racist things they continue to say about Jason Heyward for daring to, you know, choose his employer. Oh, and their front office broke federal laws hacking into the Houston Astros computer system

But also, fuck that Rally Squirrel

Yeah, I will fully admit I am not as well versed in the behind the scenes happenings in baseball as I am in football. But I'm pretty ambivalent about the Cardinals. Even when they consistently had the Nats number and broke Drew Storen, I didn't hate them.

Fun times, let's just say we got dealt payback after all those years. and I was not mad about it at all! Proud of my Cards for going as far as they did!

Every last Cardinals fan believes right down to the marrow of their custard-fortified bones that, by golly, the Cards are just a special franchise blessed by whatever deity you believe in (oh, who are we kidding, it's the Christian one) with the capacity to just do things the right way.

As a Cardinal fan, I have to disagree with this.

The whole "Cardinal Way" and "Best Fans In Baseball" has a lot of us rolling our eyes.

The religion thing seems to be getting a little better - they actually did have a LBGTQ night this past year....maybe even the year before.

But they know most of their audience is in rural Missouri / Illinois, so I think it is catered more to them as far as the religious stuff.

The religion thing seems to be getting a little better - they actually did have a LBGTQ night this past year....maybe even the year before.

Uh oh. I won't look into this because I really don't need more things in my life to hate. I'll just take your word that they've gotten better.

As a Cardinal fan, I have to disagree with this.

The whole "Cardinal Way" and "Best Fans In Baseball" has a lot of us rolling our eyes.
I mean obviously generalizations arent always right across the board. Not every Philadelphia fan is a santa booing, battery throwing, child puking monster, but just like how we get saddled with that stereotype for a reason, same goes for Cards fans and their hollier than thou, hypocritical attitude.

This is copied from another source but pretty much sums up my feelings:

They fancy themselves the best fans in baseball to such a degree that it’s become a punchline within baseball circles and a dynamic blessed with its own must-read, hypocrisy-exposing Twitter account where you can read all the horribly racist things they continue to say about Jason Heyward for daring to, you know, choose his employer. Oh, and their front office broke federal laws hacking into the Houston Astros computer system

But also, fuck that Rally Squirrel

RALLY SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Busch Stadium is baseball heaven and that's not a biased opinion (yes it is , totally biased lolol)

The whole Jason Heyward situation was incredibly messy. and a couple of fans (i.e. the loudest) made terrible comments about it.
Yeah that hacking situation was rough, a rouge actor that wanted an edge in his new position. Glad the Cardinals fired the guy! WE don't need that in the organization. Also, is he related to Correa? Or is that just a coincidence?

Also, I'm tired of Martinez cockiness as well.

They fancy themselves the best fans in baseball to such a degree that it’s become a punchline within baseball circles and a dynamic blessed with its own must-read, hypocrisy-exposing Twitter account where you can read all the horribly racist things they continue to say about Jason Heyward for daring to, you know, choose his employer. Oh, and their front office broke federal laws hacking into the Houston Astros computer system,

Baseball twitter is the worst - you can follow any team and find the racist assholes that still come back and watch and cheer for that player when they do good, but start spewing racial hate when they don't.

It (Twitter) being totally anonymous doesn't really make it a real thing for me...are these people really fans of the team or just like spewing hate? Calling them a fan seems a bit generous.

As a Cardinals fan, we just expect them to win....because that's what we have grown accustomed to. The 3 year playoff drought was the longest in quite a while.

Last edited:
Back