Baseball

Congrats to @Teeeee and all of the other Nats fans here. I hate this outcome, but I'm glad yall get to experience that joy that comes with a WS title
Awwww, thank you! This was very gracious of you after I was such a jerky a$$hole to you the other day.

Bryce who? (Sorry, had to).

And now,, do the Saints and Eagles face each other this season???

So the brother and I visited the Nats ballpark for a game last season. A year later...
Just saying, if you would like to rent us to visit your ballpark and win a World Series the next year, we are available. Prefer west coast destinations.

Woooooooooooooooo!

Oh goodness, what a game! GO NATS!
I am sooooooo happy I get to see my in-laws, who are notorious Astros fans, this weekend!
I liked Greinke over all, glad that Cole, and Verlander got beat especially that oine cocky ass pitcher Harris and Osuna

So the brother and I visited the Nats ballpark for a game last season. A year later...
Just saying, if you would like to rent us to visit your ballpark and win a World Series the next year, we are available. Prefer west coast destinations.

If you could find your way to St Louis next year, that'd be great!!!

If you could find your way to St Louis next year, that'd be great!!!
I think you've had enough

ThirdGraveBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

The Astros became the first team to lose all 4 home games in the best of 7 series not only in the MLB but also in NHL or NBA history.

Lesson learned: Don't hit women. ;)

And don't support people that do.

And don't celebrate the fact that you support people who do by directing those comments at other women.

Man, now that this is over, the Astros about to go into full on PR nightmare mode. And they deserve every second of it.

Damn, Strasburg is opting out of the last 4 years of his contract. It's going to be extremely expensive for the Nats to bring back this same team next year.

Damn, Strasburg is opting out of the last 4 years of his contract. It's going to be extremely expensive for the Nats to bring back this same team next year.

It stinks but is not at all surprising. At least he waited until after the parade ended.

And there is no way the team is the same next year. The nats need to build a better bullpen. Rendon is probably gone. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some retirements from the veijos.

It stinks but is not at all surprising. At least he waited until after the parade ended.

And there is no way the team is the same next year. The nats need to build a better bullpen. Rendon is probably gone. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some retirements from the veijos.
At least if they are going to break up they are breaking up on top. I'd sacrifice all of my favorite Philadelphia athletes for rings in their respective sports.

Back