Baseball

I hoped to get a win, but didn't really like our chances. The past few years the Cardinals have sucked so bad against the soft-tossers.

It was close game still - even with being no hit for most of the game.

Who are the Cardinals fans in here? Shall we start the light-and-just-for-fun ribbing now?

The Cardinals are the team that broke Drew Storen. They scare me. I can't seem to find how they played against each other this year. Anyone help me out?

There was some crotch grabbing back and forth going on with Mikolas and Soto...

Without a doubt, just proud of them and Schildt for making it this far, further would be better, but Martinez is the only one showing up!

I have a feeling he'll be playing RF in the next game.

Edman to 3rd - Carp out.

Cardinals *HAVE* to win tonight... They can still come back. Schildt has to get his house in order tho

Yankees terrible base running on the missed ball by Altuve cost them the win... They could've had the bases loaded but nooo try to reach home on an infield hit from second... lol

Cardinals *HAVE* to win tonight... They can still come back. Schildt has to get his house in order tho

Yankees terrible base running on the missed ball by Altuve cost them the win... They could've had the bases loaded but nooo try to reach home on an infield hit from second... lol
They got screwed not only by Correa being in the perfect spot, but by the fact that it was a 3-2 count so the runners were going. If DJ wasn't off on the pitch he absolutely goes station-to-station there. I was furious at first but once I saw the wide-angle replay where you can see where LeMahieu was when Altuve booted the ball, I'm no longer mad about it. Whether it's base-running or bullpen usage, I'm generally okay with the Yanks staying aggressive in this series (not at the plate though - make those starters work).

well....looks like the Nats are gonna win this one --- and most likely tomorrow's game, too.

I'm actually fine with that...the Cards team essentially lucked into winning the Central and beating the Braves in the NLDS...

But I'm ready to stop watching this current team.

Back