What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

Here's a 2 month March update.

Not a lot of big movements. The newest release is Zack Snyder's Justice League - which is going for $50 more than it is currently still going for on Mondo's web site. Which makes no sense at all.

All ordered in Median value...

Screenshot 2022-03-13 155602.jpg
Screenshot 2022-03-13 155805.jpg

My current Top 5 seems to have a theme that I can't quite pinpoint...

d3VBybC.png

Top 25 for the household. Some of the more interesting notes

#1: A Fine Frenzy is back at the top after two sales of $500 and $250, I'd love if they used mean as well as median as there is a big difference on some of these.

#2: I'm gonna feel really dumb not selling off one of these Melodramas aren't I?

#10: Bleachers stuff is just really insanely priced overall and the Unplugged (my GF's copy) just keeps climbing up. I'll be really interest to see what an Ebay auction goes for that is in progress.

#11: I'm really surprised the value of The Story (recent repress) is holding up. Hoping that the rumored 2022 pressing is a much higher stock for people to get their hands on.

#14: Someone finally bought that Houseplant box-set to get it on the board! This is probably a bit inflated overall but not a bad little 3LP

The next five as some of these are lagging indicators or flat out wrong: Lorde - Solar Power (Signed), La Roux - S/T, Norah Jones -Live From Austin Tx, Pete Holmes - Living At Largo, and Childish Gambino - Because The Internet w/ Screenplay

1647277305660.png

based on median value:most expensive records.jpg

The Turnstile is the "Cloudy pink" variant. The Money store is the Hastings RSD split. Viktor Vaughn is the silver and black from Fatbeats.

haven't done this for a while. Top 10 isn't that surprising except a wtf as to who paid €1820 for that Bends album. I'm assuming hand delivered by Ed himself.

It's kind of cool that by Top 10 actually also represents some of my favourite albums which also means I doubt I'd ever sell any of these other than maybe that Bowie album which is just a silly coloured edition.

Sorted by median:

1648026957647.png

Back