What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

Yeah there hasn’t been one listed at even double the median price since. Which is frustrating given I have the other 12!
Gratz on hammering out those other, didn't realize you got them picked up.............and ya, very frustrating.

I think I might have a lock on YS, waiting to hear back, and that will complete the run for me.

Gratz on hammering out those other, didn't realize you got them picked up.............and ya, very frustrating.

I think I might have a lock on YS, waiting to hear back, and that will complete the run for me.

Yeah I sold pretty hard earlier in the year to build up some cash to get as many as I could. I just couldn’t justify what that one’s going for. I’ll be playing the long game on it.

Cool! I know it’s not the jewel in the crown for them but the MoFi Yellow Submarine does sound really great!

Been a bit over a year. Interesting trends but pretty much stayed the same (everything rose in value but they all stayed where they are).
-I bought the Yoshiko Sai Boxset collection which puts it into #2.
-I also bought Hybrid Theory Boxset - landing in #8.
-Daft Punk rose like crazy after they called it quits so Discovery is up there.
-Uncharted Collection is rising - not sure why, maybe due to the movie?
- I sold De La Soul & the NieR boxset
- Loveless dropped in value and off the top 10 after the reissue

View attachment 140129
Been over half a year - just taking a look as I think my collection changed quite a bit.
1672421609460.png
Most everything has dipped a bit in value since last time. Also I've bought the Lush boxset, Mellon Collie, and Joanna Wang since my last update. This pushed a few things off my top 10 including 2814, Madlib Medicine show brick - and I sold the Uncharted Collection boxset.

Back