What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

April Update - it's been a slow 2 months as I really haven't bought much. More of waiting for pre-orders from months ago to get pressed and ship.

Not a lot different. I noticed the new Marilyn Manson w/ 7" bonus dropped like a rock - not so on his earlier OOP titles.

The newest release that makes it fairly high is the new The Pretty Reckless

The image below represents items where the median price is between $1,128.91 and $104.99

Screenshot 2021-04-10 163605.JPG

Screenshot 2021-04-10 165751.JPG

April Update - it's been a slow 2 months as I really haven't bought much. More of waiting for pre-orders from months ago to get pressed and ship.

Not a lot different. I noticed the new Marilyn Manson w/ 7" bonus dropped like a rock - not so on his earlier OOP titles.

The newest release that makes it fairly high is the new The Pretty Reckless

The image below represents items where the median price is between $1,128.91 and $104.99

View attachment 95188

View attachment 95190
Envious of your Girl with the Dragon Tattoo boxset, and the OG Aenima.

April update of my top 25 vinyl. Median values. Not much has changed position wise but values keep going up! Latest in crazy box set world. 5 years €820 med and €1,100 max! Kinks EU €349 med and €490 max! Also everything on this page has a median of at least €100!

7594EE6B-D37D-4539-83BD-2A19EC7CC99C.png

Last edited:
Apparently people have paid stupid money for the Hayley Williams test press and FYE exclusive of Reputation since I last checked:

GZyo9sR.png

Pretty big shifts in the past couple months. Notes on the below, Top 25 median.

* A new #1 with Queen Rocks, and given I paid $9 for it, I doubt that gap between paid and value is going to be topped by any future purchases.

* The only other new addition to the collection on the list was the OG (White) Pressing of Made in Heaven. I thought that the newer pressing of this being available would deflate that market but people are still paying for it.

* The Phoebe market does seem to be settling a little bit. This is a relative statement of course but at least it's cooling a tad.

* Two new additions to the over-$100 club (Jack Johnson and Daft Punk). I have to imagine Daft Punk will be pressed again soon, and have no idea why the JJ isn't given how readily available every other one of his solo albums (except On and On now I guess) are.

* Other climbers include Lorde's Melodrama Deluxe (as a note, if you do ever decide to go for this, insist on it being playtested, it is a very error prone version) and Charli XCX's Vroom Vroom (it's almost back to the RSD hype sale price).

* A handful of these are floating off of older, inflated prices or have re-pressings imminent (Folklore, Sprained Ankle, Build Me Up From Bones), so I'd expect that there will be some shifts coming up soon-ish.

1620837709235.png

Third spot is a CDR set. New entry is John Prine Live, picked up at a yard sale on Saturday. Please Please Me is deceptive, I only have the sleeve; it's specific German version released to US military bases overseas.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 5.31.53 PM.png

Back