What's Going On Up There- The Headphone Thread

Reading up on that M15 it looks like it packs a lot into a tiny package.. love the see through casing.. cool touch..

Those are some serious looking earbuds! Very nice!!
I had a pair of Campfire IO's and I liked them so much I decided to upgrade to the best one I could afford. I honestly can't really imagine IEMs sounding better than these. I'm sure there are some that do. But I can't really imagine it.

Reading up on that M15 it looks like it packs a lot into a tiny package.. love the see through casing.. cool touch..
Yeah it was the one that I was constantly pointed to as punching way above it's price. I tried about 7 different DACs and it was the pretty clear winner. Also has the balanced jack which is a cool option too.

I’m looking at getting a pair of wireless earbuds. I have an Apple iPhone I don’t mind getting the AirPods, but are there cheaper options or same price range to get the best sound? I hear good things about the AirPods I just don’t know!

I’m lokkkng at getting a pair of wireless earbuds. I have an Apple iPhone I don’t mind getting the AirPods, but are there cheaper options or same price range to get the best sound? I hear good things about the EarPods I just don’t know!
I got a pair of Airpod pros for Xmas since I lost my old Sennheiser. I love them. I do a lot of Zoom and telephone calls for work and they are excellent for that. Transparency mode is freakin’ awesome and the Noise cancelling works great.

My Sennheisers were 3 years old so I am not familiar with what is on the market now. I probably would not have looks at the AirPods if my wife didn’t buy them for me as they are a bit pricey.

But being pretty much entirely Apple world they work great with everything I have (Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and MacBook). Plus the spatial audio is fun but still feels a bit like a gimmick.

I got a pair of Airpod pros for Xmas since I lost my old Sennheiser. I love them. I do a lot of Zoom and telephone calls for work and they are excellent for that. Transparency mode is freakin’ awesome and the Noise cancelling works great.

My Sennheisers were 3 years old so I am not familiar with what is on the market now. I probably would not have looks at the AirPods if my wife didn’t buy them for me as they are a bit pricey.

But being pretty much entirely Apple world they work great with everything I have (Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and MacBook). Plus the spatial audio is fun but still feels a bit like a gimmick.
Spatial Audio is great for movies. Convincing 5.1.

Could I get away with the AirPods non pro? Since I need to pay for dnd stuff too along with this lol

I'd second the air pods pro, such a great investment and they work great for music and for calls/zooms, etc.

I think only the Pros do the Spatial audio, either 1st or 2nd gen.

I was watching a documentary on Apple TV and didn’t realize it was spatial audio. Turned my head to get my drink and thought I was going insane or just losing my hearing.

I think only the Pros do the Spatial audio, either 1st or 2nd gen.

I was watching a documentary on Apple TV and didn’t realize it was spatial audio. Turned my head to get my drink and thought I was going insane or just losing my hearing.
The first time it happened with a YouTube video and I turned my head to the left and all the audio was only coming from my right headphone I thought all the sound was just coming out of the phone and nearly panicked. It was a pretty cool party trick to make it seem like that though.

Whats the consensus on great sounding over the ear headphones with good-great noise cancelling? Bluetooth enabled ofc

Whats the consensus on great sounding over the ear headphones with good-great noise cancelling? Bluetooth enabled ofc
How much do you want to spend? I have read good things about the Sony XM4 and XM5 and might pickup a pair later this year as I have a few longer flights. Both have 360 audio (spatial). The 4 was the previous version but still readily available.

How much do you want to spend? I have read good things about the Sony XM4 and XM5 and might pickup a pair later this year as I have a few longer flights. Both have 360 audio (spatial). The 4 was the previous version but still readily available.
Maybe up to $300. Going to be a gift for my wife

Back