Wax Buyers Club

Hello, just registered as I just discovered two things today. Wax buyers club and this forum. Forgive me if this has been covered, thread is over 56 pages and did not want to read everything. Edd, very interested in joining WBC, however I unfortunately cannot read French. Is there a translation button on your site or if I join as an international club member are there English translation? Thanks so much for your response

Hello, just registered as I just discovered two things today. Wax buyers club and this forum. Forgive me if this has been covered, thread is over 56 pages and did not want to read everything. Edd, very interested in joining WBC, however I unfortunately cannot read French. Is there a translation button on your site or if I join as an international club member are there English translation? Thanks so much for your response
Welcome here and thanks for your message. There is no English translation for my website though you can use Google Chrome : this browser does offer an automatic translation.
And if you have any question, please ask here of on the chat box at the bottom right. You will always have a quick answer.

Welcome. It works well without speaking French. Edd will answer all questions here and in his chat feature. also folks here are glad to provide assistance .

Aalso please join our n&g aotm where a user picks an album and we have month to guess it. vol 24 is just starting and these threads are great for music discovery

Last edited:
  • Cheers
Reactions: Edd

Welcome! I hope you have as much fun going down this rabbit hole as I did! :)

But yeah, Google Chrome can auto-translate pretty well, definitely well enough to navigate the subscription pages. Occasionally it will say something interesting like the other day I saw it refer to this month’s ROTM as being “phlegm rock.”

Welcome! I hope you have as much fun going down this rabbit hole as I did! :)

But yeah, Google Chrome can auto-translate pretty well, definitely well enough to navigate the subscription pages. Occasionally it will say something interesting like the other day I saw it refer to this month’s ROTM as being “phlegm rock.”
We must add a genre category on Discogs then.

All right. Quick update. May should have been Hiphop et June is on Fip Radio Rock Playlist (This is a hint!). I'm still waiting for good news but there is 80% chances that I will have to switch.

The main problem is that members will have WBC77 before WBC76, so my OCD is not well. Il could have been much worth. As @Skalap says, industry is pretty fucked up. I must be happy to not have more problem that an inversion in my cat number!
Hey Ed,

is everything fine the coming month with the pressings? If so, any chance of a hint for the hiphop rotm?

Some quick poking around Chinese Man and Nowawadays websites and related artists didn't turn up anything, and that's pretty much the extent of my French hip hop knowledge. It looks very pretty, though!

Some quick poking around Chinese Man and Nowawadays websites and related artists didn't turn up anything, and that's pretty much the extent of my French hip hop knowledge. It looks very pretty, though!

You're not so far. There is some Chinese Man Records Artists and the tracklist (yes, again!).

Back