Wax Buyers Club

Oh derp I thought I could just tap the pic on my phone, didn't realize I need a second screen to take a pic of it.

Edit: I like this. :)

Last edited:
Oh derp I thought I could just tap the pic on my phone, didn't realize I need a second screen to take a pic of it.
The funny thing I love here : A very strange clue about an unknown artist and you'll find it in seconds. But technology is not your best friend. Analogic form head to toes!

Any chance to see the first Nubians album reissued someday? Most of the copies for sale on Discogs are in Japan. It's also a very good album and it would fit perfectly on my shelves next to her sister One Step Forward.

Any chance to see the first Nubians album reissued someday? Most of the copies for sale on Discogs are in Japan. It's also a very good album and it would fit perfectly on my shelves next to her sister One Step Forward.
I've to get a look on it. :)

Oh it's Virgin Records. :(

I was a little nervous because the box this month's record came in was pretty banged and crushed, but it did what it was meant to do and protected its precious contents within. Eastern Rebellion looks and sounds great. (y)

I was a little nervous because the box this month's record came in was pretty banged and crushed, but it did what it was meant to do and protected its precious contents within. Eastern Rebellion looks and sounds great. (y)
This is a relief, very happy you love it. Thanks for your message here!

No idea. Probably. He only praises records he receives for free.
😈🤫 I love free records 🤫😈

I am not subscribed to Wax Buyers Club anymore but I love the club! Their ROTM’s are fantastic and I discovered so much great albums and an awesome label - Sam Records - as well! 😍

Also….I love Edd’s passion for vinyl and he’s such a nice person! I am actually so attracted to him! 🙈

Reactions: Edd
Back