Wax Buyers Club

Lead single for it is pretty fun!

Yeah, I think I'll be right back in with this release. If the rest of this album is like this one song, it's going to be a fun summer groove. I'm in need of some sunshine after a year of Covid.

Also, is that the WBC version on the Bandcamp? If so, that's a gorgeous color to go with the cover art. :love:

Yeah, I think I'll be right back in with this release. If the rest of this album is like this one song, it's going to be a fun summer groove. I'm in need of some sunshine after a year of Covid.

Also, is that the WBC version on the Bandcamp? If so, that's a gorgeous color to go with the cover art. :love:
It is exactly why I picked this LP for april. I needed a summer vibe, and Joao Selva is perfect for this.

The aqua blue version you've seen on bandcamp is the commercial release. The WBC edition is on cristal clear vinyl, to show off your most beautiful slipmat. I wanted to get a splatter clear/aquablue but it was not possible.

Joao Selva featured prominently in the latest Bandcamp Weekly!
This is really cool, and this album deserve it. As we deserve this sunny album, after a shitty covid year.

Just for info : the public edition of Navegar (blue) is almost out of stock, as the WBC release (crystal clear). Our release come with a info/poster sheet, I think I did not tell you that yet.

Can't wait to send it to our members.

Time for clues? 👀

Unfortunatly not... I just had bad news yesterday. They close, again, line production at the pressing plant. I might be forced to switch June and May ROTM of the month.

We just pass the orders for october and november : the dead line to get our pressing in time will be close today to be right and time.

I do know that pressing plant has to deal with great deals between the lack of dubplate and COVID, but they increase price twice a year and do not respect the deadline.

Yes, I just had my morning coffee and I still in a bad mood! 😂

Unfortunatly not... I just had bad news yesterday. They close, again, line production at the pressing plant. I might be forced to switch June and May ROTM of the month.

We just pass the orders for october and november : the dead line to get our pressing in time will be close today to be right and time.

I do know that pressing plant has to deal with great deals between the lack of dubplate and COVID, but they increase price twice a year and do not respect the deadline.

Yes, I just had my morning coffee and I still in a bad mood! 😂

Oh sorry to read that. Hopefully things will settle soon and you won't have to deal with these issues. All the industry is messed up in France, my company is also having a lot of transport and supply issues. Good luck!

Reactions: Edd
All right. Quick update. May should have been Hiphop et June is on Fip Radio Rock Playlist (This is a hint!). I'm still waiting for good news but there is 80% chances that I will have to switch.

The main problem is that members will have WBC77 before WBC76, so my OCD is not well. Il could have been much worth. As @Skalap says, industry is pretty fucked up. I must be happy to not have more problem that an inversion in my cat number!

All right. Quick update. May should have been Hiphop et June is on Fip Radio Rock Playlist (This is a hint!). I'm still waiting for good news but there is 80% chances that I will have to switch.

The main problem is that members will have WBC77 before WBC76, so my OCD is not well. Il could have been much worth. As @Skalap says, industry is pretty fucked up. I must be happy to not have more problem that an inversion in my cat number!
Was june the heavy one?

It's good to have a backup plan, at least. Didn't something similar happen last year and you moved up The Brooks a month or two ahead of schedule?

It's good to have a backup plan, at least. Didn't something similar happen last year and you moved up The Brooks a month or two ahead of schedule?
I (try to) always have a plan B, and C. It is getting more and more difficult because of Covid.
Yes, it happens once a year at least. It is not with the same label or pressing plant thought.

Back