Wax Buyers Club

Eight months of being part of the Wax Buyers Club:

wbc-cropped.jpg

Thanks @Edd for helping me discover a lot of cool new music, and also for making it affordable to get some exclusive imports like Deluxe and the new Wax Tailor album (which I forgot to include in the photo, whoops).

Depending on what March's record is, I may or may not renew. If I don't renew, I assure you that's only temporary, I've had a blast being a part of this club and will no doubt re-subscribe the next time I see an album I absolutely love (so probably no longer than two months, lol)

Eight months of being part of the Wax Buyers Club:

View attachment 88930

Thanks @Edd for helping me discover a lot of cool new music, and also for making it affordable to get some exclusive imports like Deluxe and the new Wax Tailor album (which I forgot to include in the photo, whoops).

Depending on what March's record is, I may or may not renew. If I don't renew, I assure you that's only temporary, I've had a blast being a part of this club and will no doubt re-subscribe the next time I see an album I absolutely love (so probably no longer than two months, lol)
Thanks to you.

March Release will be announce the 28th, a good rock album from a label I've never work with before. it is so cool, sometimes it sounds like Pixies, sometimes like Lou Reed, and we have an exclusive color AND cover art!

Thanks to you.

March Release will be announce the 28th, a good rock album from a label I've never work with before. it is so cool, sometimes it sounds like Pixies, sometimes like Lou Reed, and we have an exclusive color AND cover art!
Is it a new release or an older album?

Spun the first half only but wondered about the picked reference. But you are right . I think not so much in the vocals and dynamics but the base is very Kim Deal-y on a couple of songs

Spun the first half only but wondered about the picked reference. But you are right . I think not so much in the vocals and dynamics but the base is very Kim Deal-y on a couple of songs
Kim Deal! I love her so much.

Reactions: Jan
Joao Selva is a brazilian artist on Underdog Records. His new album Navegar will be released in april of 2021.

:unsure:

Back