Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

When they shut down the forum, I replied to their posts a few times (in varying degrees of politeness) that that was a mistake and questioned how much they truly valued community. I think after the 3rd one where I just said "Forums! Forums! Forums!" they blocked me. <Shrug> I don't miss it, except in cases like this. And it's especially funny for me when Storf posts stuff that reference VMP posts.
I think all of us should all go to Twitter right now and post Forums! Forums! Forums! and see what happens.

Appreciate the responses both thank you, will keep an eye out for it moving forwards for within that range and interesting to know re: the numbers not being sequential 👍

Good to know on the swaps too, very useful and nice that there's that flexibility to simply add another track if there's a swap you want but like your current choice on the existing one.
And the 4 2 or 3LP sets woodstock 1-4 that the box consist of are available individually from rhino. Those individual sets combined were about 100 to 150$ cheaper than the box. You might be looking out for them. Because afaik the only extra of tge vmp box is the actual box around the 4 sets.

So I am just about done spinning the boxset in it's entirety. I think it was really well put together. Enjoyed listening to it. Not sure when I would listen to it again though. Not really something where I am going to just pull out 1 record, outside of Jimi playing the National Anthem, bc that is never not awesome. I also enjoyed the stage announcement warning about the brown acid being passed around. :LOL: Definitely glad I got it, especially for the swap price, but I think the full enjoyment comes from listening to it in it's entirety, which who has the time for that. I am going to treat it like a time capsule, which it really is anyway. Maybe bust it out once a year and listen front to back during a work day. Just my .02

So Otis and The Stooges arrived today. I will give them a clean and spin over the weekend, but visually no issues.

But if you have contacted CS about your shipment they really have no more of a clue than you do where your package is. I ran my DHL number and the label was created on April 13. I contacted CS on the morning of the 17th and they responded it hadn't shipped yet. But the the parcel was at the DHL distro centre on the morning of the 16th. But at least it is here before the Monday announcement.

So vmp saga continues....I got a shipping notice for Otis...but no Ray Charles still:(

what are the odds they never had Charles to begin with? My guess is 100%😂🤦🏻‍♂️
I got one

Back