Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I was excited when I saw this exclusive... and then I realized I didn't have a shipping notice yet.
Check my account - not shipped.
Emailed in... no response 3 days later.
Looked at the exclusives on the Gents website... Why would I even consider this version?

Another day, another time VMP just shot themselves in the foot by being consistently inconsistent.
20% off coupon and free shipping. Makes it the best version IMO.

I sent VMP an email on 4/13 about three warped records I got from them. I have yet to receive a follow up email, so should I reach back out? I know some people have better luck reaching out on different platforms?!
I would hold tight. unless you wanna hit them up through another means, from what I have heard they a behind due to Covid and if you send additional Emails all your emails end up together as it bumps you to the back of the queue. I would consider maybe reaching out on Social Media if you are a bit anxious. You may get a quicker reply that way.

Now that is enough to sell me on waiting for VMP. Thank you!

If my local stocks the Indie Exclusive I might double up too. Just saw that version, and it is the coolest in my opinion: The Texas Gentlemen - Floor It!!! [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Blue, Red, Yellow 2LP+Board Game] | Homer's Music - Nebraska's Best Selection of New, Used CD's, DVD's, and LP's
Yeah, I was just talking to my brother about the options, he is gonna call his local and try to score one of the indie ones too.

Has there been any word about the pressing/mastering details of the upcoming White Stripes- De Stijl release? Sounds like the 2010 reissue was AAA so I’m considering just grabbing that instead of signing up for another 3 months for the VMP release. They are advertising Bella Donna as AAA but no mention of that for De Stijl that I can see.
I was curious about this too. Was going to just order straight from TMR if not a different master along with some other things I've had my eye on.

I was curious about this too. Was going to just order straight from TMR if not a different master along with some other things I've had my eye on.

My guess is that its the plates from the 2017 third man pressing plant opening. But thats just my guess since those are the most recent ones we know about and TMR hasn't pressed that one widely yet.

Anyone else in the mix for next month record announcements coming before last months records are shipped, let alone arrive?

I have received no ROTM's or notifications.

Also, I ordered a record from another company on 4/6 that was due 4/13. On 4/14, it departed Pittsburgh for it's NEXT location....
That's the last I know about it.

My point: even if my box ships, who knows if/when it will arrive anyway.

Back