Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So if I take the 3-for-2 offer today, is there anything interesting in swaps since I already have the Stooges? I have a Classics sub which is up for renewal May 1 so I might cancel it and use the offer but just not sure what is available to swap for.
You can join with any previous essentials or RHH album of the month. I joined with Jorge Ben. Just log out of their site and go to the Records of the Month page. Anything that is essentials or RHH and says “join with this record” is available. For US subscribers it lets you join for 3 months for $56 so I believe. It says my auto renew price will also be $56 for 3 months. And I don’t see anything saying you cannot swap tracks after the first month. I already received my first record so I assume that May will be month 2 for me.

I’ve been emailing CS to try and secure a 12 month membership at the discounted price. I forget what it was now because it’s been about 2 weeks. I’m currently in the 1 month plan. But man they could lock me up for 12 months if they just respond.

also went ahead and snagged that Loretta and Townes with the 20% code. Looking forward to swaps. I imagine there will be another round of Woodstock boxes and some other cool stuff.

Strange, it won't allow me do it. I cancelled my current sub (set to cancel for May 1) and then tried to do a new sub. But it keeps saying that I have an active Primary subscription already.

Oh well, I think I will toss some money over at Third Man to get a gift card since its value will increase by 10% on May 1. I will just wait to see what the Classics May ROTM is and decide Monday night.

great products at a great price!
Are records really that expensive in australia? I used to buy lots of exclusives from them but in the last half year ore more i was a customer, i would only get them in swaps or when they had sales or discount codes. Otherwise they were still usually significantly cheaper when i bought locally.

Didn't Ghostly and Women of Motown boxes sell out?
I don’t think the Motown boxes sold out! Maybe they did but I feel like they didn’t! Either way, I love the Motown box and that would be a magnificent swap if it made it to the Swaptions! Even just the records from that box would be amazing Swaptions!

I’m pretty sure the Ghostly box sold out though! That one was only limited to 500 as well, even though it’s not as exclusive as the other VMP boxes (particularly Blue Note, Stax, Motown)!

Ok, I think I'll be around for announcement tomorrow, and would love to swap RHH's Salt-N-Pepa for something I'd enjoy more. For those who were able to nab Woodstock last time, was there a trick? Did it show up on at the top of the list, or alphabetically way down at the bottom? Also, what is the speculation on other cool potential swaptions?

Ok, I think I'll be around for announcement tomorrow, and would love to swap RHH's Salt-N-Pepa for something I'd enjoy more. For those who were able to nab Woodstock last time, was there a trick? Did it show up on at the top of the list, or alphabetically way down at the bottom? Also, what is the speculation on other cool potential swaptions?

I entered swaps waaaay after everyone and still got one. Swaps have known to change day by day, so keep in mind that. Oh, also you can only swap once now, so be sure of that too.

It was down a bit but it lasted for probably a good half hour (maybe because it was down a bit). Though I expect more people in there to swap right away this month.

Back