Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Need that "When The Pawn" vinyl..but I have a feeling VMP doesn't currently have plans for a "Bolt Cutters" variant.
Because Storf tweets as if he's listening to album for the first time. If VMP was working on a variant for this, you would see Store tweeting along the lines of "Glad you guys can hear this now" "This has been my favorite album of the year".

Need that "When The Pawn" vinyl..but I have a feeling VMP doesn't currently have plans for a "Bolt Cutters" variant.
Because Storf tweets as if he's listening to album for the first time. If VMP was working on a variant for this, you would see Store tweeting along the lines of "Glad you guys can hear this now" "This has been my favorite album of the year".
Mmmmmmm that’s so true, ey! 💡

Mailer and LP jacket were pristine so that narrows it down. I reckon it's probably smeared with Covid-19 as well.
Mine was broken off last month, but was clearly the Post office handling. Can't believe it came out that way from a perfect box.

Same for the UK. Very pricy when shippings involved. Im hoping there was something in place to allow Fiona to sell it on her store for a few days before VMP releases an exclusive. Say what you will about them but their lack of shipping costs usually makes them the best option (I realise its incorporated into the cost of the record but still usually cheaper than buying from a US store).

I love black vinyl and I think this "Bolt Cutters" album sounds perfect to be on black. What would people want from a variant if they could choose?
I'm going to go for the "doesn't cost $56 dollars to get it to Canada" variant.
Similarly, I would go for the "doesn't cost $85 dollars to get it to Australia" variant.

Kind of hoping for that sweet, free international shipping VMP variant.

I’m close to paying that though Lucubrious! Would you ever pay that much do you think?
Nathan, I fucking love this album and I think that it is worth every cent but even so, at that price I’m going to wait to buy locally.

Do not give into the FOMO. It’s not a limited release and it’s still a few months from releasing. Hopefully our dollar will be a stronger by then.

Back