Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

CS response regarding Woodstock box:

I pulled up that order and you are indeed still slated to recieve that Woodstock box. We've been largely shipping out single ROTM titles before we send those out, but you should get a shipping confirmation for that box within 5 days or so. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help with moving forward.

You can choose ans available passt Essential or rhh release to start but are not able to Swap that

So I couldn't get a classic. Any overview on what essentials and rhh are available?

By the way how are your custom charges these days? Or are they not an issue?

$54 for Jazz Samba anyone......anyone.....Bueller?
To be fair this looks like *im guessing* the Analogue Productions 45RPM double LP pressing which I hear sounds phenomenal and runs about that price standard. Think it’s actually $1 off 😂

To be fair this looks like *im guessing* the Analogue Productions 45RPM double LP pressing which I hear sounds phenomenal and runs about that price standard. Think it’s actually $1 off 😂
Yeah, those APs are all just about $1-5 over standard pricing, basically to allow for the "free" shipping. So yeah that'll basically be the best sounding copy of Jazz Samba that exists.

So I couldn't get a classic. Any overview on what essentials and rhh are available?

By the way how are your custom charges these days? Or are they not an issue?
Classics is off the table. Just Essentials or RHH but unless you communicate with CS, you will receive this months ROTMs selections.

I'm still empty with my vmp

Is it because of pang and Fiona Apple

EDIT: it came to me today

Last edited:
David Gray won't be coming in for quite some time as the pressing plant is closed due to Covid-19.

Hey there,

We’re reaching out with an update in regards to your David Gray order; there is a delay on this shipment due to Covid-19 closures. The pressing plant has ceased operations prior to our warehouse receiving the inventory. We are still waiting for a confirmed timeline as to when the pressing plant will reopen, and when we will receive the inventory.

As we receive updates, we will be sure to notify you immediately. We’re sorry for this delay and any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

The VMP Team

David Gray won't be coming in for quite some time as the pressing plant is closed due to Covid-19.

Hey there,

We’re reaching out with an update in regards to your David Gray order; there is a delay on this shipment due to Covid-19 closures. The pressing plant has ceased operations prior to our warehouse receiving the inventory. We are still waiting for a confirmed timeline as to when the pressing plant will reopen, and when we will receive the inventory.

As we receive updates, we will be sure to notify you immediately. We’re sorry for this delay and any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

The VMP Team
Just buy it elsewhere!!!!! It came out Valentines Day:)

Hey there,

The VMP Team
Got the Amazon preorder a while ago! Sounds pretty good and I think the white color is going to look way better than David Gray vinyl lol. Interesting to note though, VMP says theirs is 45RPM while the Amazon is standard 33RPM but they share the exact same track listing and they’re both 2LPs. So I was curious to find out if VMPs would’ve actually been 45RPM and the definitive edition to get or if it was just a goof.

Back