Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I mean her voice is just one of a kind for me. It’s immediate. She floats and makes me do the same. Especially on “Smoke Signals” and “Funeral”. The new tracks are so killer too.

Yeah, she is great. Her debut gets regular rotation in my house and I'm looking forward to the new album.

Oh, I just gave Kyoto a listen, very nice. I have high hopes for this album. I saw her at the end of last year and apparently she played it but don't remember. I do remember her playing Garden Song and another called Halloween which I think was pretty decent too!

Last edited:
I mean her voice is just one of a kind for me. It’s immediate. She floats and makes me do the same. Especially on “Smoke Signals” and “Funeral”. The new tracks are so killer too.
Love her debut album, and really like the Better Oblivion record... but I don't particularly like the Boygenius EP? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ Go figure...

I still haven't gotten shipping notification for any of my records at all (Shocking, I'm at the bottom of the stack in "random" shipping order once again)

I'm kinda glad the Woodstock boxes are shipping separately. No way I trust Saddle Creek to package these together efficiently.

good point, I hope thats the reason. I didn't get a notification for the other two either, and even checked my orders for shipping and nothing - just showed up.

I didn't get any shipping emails either, nor did I check informed delivery until this morning when I noticed that the one package would be delivered today. I don't have any other VMP packages on the upcoming list for USPS so I don't think anything else has been sent.

Anyone see any other variants for the Mojo Buford? I'm not in love with the color from VMP but it's pressed at third man

I assume they are shipping separately. But you know what they say about assuming...

Years ago, I worked with this woman who would really drive me nuts for various reasons, but the main one is that she was incredibly inconsiderate and made my job more difficult.

One day she asked me that, though.

I answered, "Yeah. It makes and ass out of you."
She responded with, "And ME!"

Then, she continued to stare obliviously at me for a minute.

It was a little thing, but it brought me joy.

Last edited:
good point, I hope thats the reason. I didn't get a notification for the other two either, and even checked my orders for shipping and nothing - just showed up.
I didn't get any shipping emails either, nor did I check informed delivery until this morning when I noticed that the one package would be delivered today. I don't have any other VMP packages on the upcoming list for USPS so I don't think anything else has been sent.

Yeah I always keep an eye on Informed Delivery instead of trusting them. I have nothing on the way. But without fail, I am always one of the last packages out the door, despite their claims that it's "random".
It's the reason I cut down from about 8-10 exclusives a month to pretty much none. If I'm a low priority customer to them, then they're a low priority record store to me.

Yeah I always keep an eye on Informed Delivery instead of trusting them. I have nothing on the way. But without fail, I am always one of the last packages out the door, despite their claims that it's "random".
It's the reason I cut down from about 8-10 exclusives a month to pretty much none. If I'm a low priority customer to them, then they're a low priority record store to me.

well mine showed up today without showing up in my informed delivery.

Back