Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Couldn't find any so picked it up.

I'm also intrigued by this VMP first-ever pressing of these 1969 sessions. VMP doesn't even list the other musicians on the record. But I found more info here: Mojo Buford - MinniePaulMusic.com

September, 1969 – January, 1970: David Anthony decides to get Mojo in the studio along with local musicians to record an album. Tony Andreason and Lonnie Knight produce the album at Micside Recording Studios. Bob Schultz is the engineer. The musicians are: Lonnie Knight (guitars); Lazy Bill Lucas (piano); Bruce Pedalty (keyboards); Larry Hoffman (bass guitar) and Greg Hammel and Bill Gent (drums). The album (given the name Micside Blues) is never released.

PS: it does look like there will be another pressing on an offshoot of Sundazed music (black vinyl):

Last edited:
Theirs is pink and blue, is that what I read? I like the red indie exclusive, which is what I ordered.

I really like this one that we’re getting as our indie store varient over here! Blue Green swirl they are calling it.

2358C0CE-B32C-444D-AC59-AB931F8DD0F1.jpeg

also add me to the list of people who you introduced to Phoebe, thanks again 😀

Last edited:
My pleasure. I also enjoyed it and since they posted on YouTube I figured it was free game to post.
I'm also intrigued by this VMP first-ever pressing of these 1969 sessions. VMP doesn't even list the other musicians on the record. But I found more info here: Mojo Buford - MinniePaulMusic.com

September, 1969 – January, 1970: David Anthony decides to get Mojo in the studio along with local musicians to record an album. Tony Andreason and Lonnie Knight produce the album at Micside Recording Studios. Bob Schultz is the engineer. The musicians are: Lonnie Knight (guitars); Lazy Bill Lucas (piano); Bruce Pedalty (keyboards); Larry Hoffman (bass guitar) and Greg Hammel and Bill Gent (drums). The album (given the name Micside Blues) is never released.

PS: it does look like there will be another pressing on an offshoot of Sundazed music (black vinyl):

Thanks for the info. As a blues vinyl collector, this is an instant purchase for me.
I have not been a VMP member for a while. The unreleased version of Stooges brought me back.
Have they announced what the genre for the next Classic release will be? I have a feeling that it will be a blues album.

Thanks for the info. As a blues vinyl collector, this is an instant purchase for me.
I have not been a VMP member for a while. The unreleased version of Stooges brought me back.
Have they announced what the genre for the next Classic release will be? I have a feeling that it will be a blues album.
It’s a jazz album

Nothing in my order has shipped yet. Getting a little impatient here
It's got a 40oz? Convenience store wine?

I still think they should be sending dumpster fire stickers, but this is close
Are either of you in the US and if so do you have Informed Delivery? Everything due this month shows unfulfilled on my orders page but I have a package coming from them shipped earlier this week.
Edit: I see this has been covered haha.

7069F0BB-A9AB-4932-84F508BBC0136458_source.jpg

🎶Baby🎶

Last edited:
Can anyone say if you are able to swap if you do the April free promotion on a 3 month sub.

Can someone post an overview of what's available in swaps if this is possiblr!?

Can anyone say if you are able to swap if you do the April free promotion on a 3 month sub.

Can someone post an overview of what's available in swaps if this is possiblr!?
You can choose ans available passt Essential or rhh release to start but are not able to Swap that

Back