Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Chutes Too Narrow looks similar to the Stepping Into Tomorrow Donald Byrd exclusive that VMP did a few years ago, which is one of my most cherished VMP records.View attachment 40333
I actually hate the variant. I just got it the other day and it’s probably one of the more disappointing ones. That’s not VMPs fault though because it’s about as advertised. Just looking back I’m not sure what I was expecting. It just doesn’t really tie into the record at all.

Site and email says Shins is fulfilled and shows tracking but my regular tracks don’t. They probably stuck them in too and just didn’t add them to the tracking?

Thundercat shipped yesterday (or at least that's when the shipping label was created) but my April ROTM have not shipped. Looking at the calendar... I'd expect to get my shipping notification on Monday. I've been a member for nearly two years and I think I got my records shipped prior to the 10th exactly one time.

Somewhat unexpected...

Glad I was able to read these posts otherwise I would of missed out.

Interestingly it was a back-and-forth chat on the old forum between (I believe I am remembering this correctly) @GritNGlitter & @mcherry that first made me aware of Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus and Julien Baker. I love all the music they have released so this new one is a no brainer.

SOLD OUT!
Didja get one?
Glad I was able to read these posts otherwise I would of missed out.

Interestingly it was a back-and-forth chat on the old forum between (I believe I am remembering this correctly) @GritNGlitter & @mcherry that first made me aware of Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus and Julien Baker. I love all the music they have released so this new one is a no brainer.
It was probably us. I talk about them ALL THE TIME, hahaha.

I actually checked the Phoebe Bridgers pressing quantity expecting it to be 1000. Soon as I saw 500 I was like shit and jumped. She is a big time artist with a rabid fan base. I would have bet the house this would sell out by days end. And the price was fair compared to some other places tbh.

I actually checked the Phoebe Bridgers pressing quantity expecting it to be 1000. Soon as I saw 500 I was like shit and jumped. She is a big time artist with a rabid fan base. I would have bet the house this would sell out by days end. And the price was fair compared to some other places tbh.

Secretly Store still has it. Punisher - Phoebe Bridgers | Secretly Store

Her site is sold out of the red (black is avail) PRE-ORDER: Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher Black Vinyl LP — YOUR MAJESTY

What am I missing? I don’t get her music I guess ..but different strokes for different folks...glad to see y’all are happy and enjoy though 🍺🍺🍺
I mean her voice is just one of a kind for me. It’s immediate. She floats and makes me do the same. Especially on “Smoke Signals” and “Funeral”. The new tracks are so killer too.

Back