Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I got 2 out of my 3 monthly records today (Otis and Waxahatchie). No Woodstock. But this is the quickest I've gotten my AOTM in months.
I’m still waiting on Denzel Curry- Unlocked and my copy of Jolene I ordered recently during the sale. Watching the tracking on Denzel (which I only got after emailing CS and waiting a few days) has been a trip...it has been all over the US at this point despite the warehouse and myself both being on the east coast...

I am taking a chance on The Beths. I don't know, it just jumped out at me in a way the others this week did not. Last time I did this was Dream Wife two years ago, and I was NOT disappointed!

Their first album was pretty good. 90’s indie pop from NZ.

I saw this too. My guess is they fucked up and put it up for sale before they were meant to and pulled it.

It’s not their first rodeo.

You can get a clear version with signed art print from

Not sure if they ship to US but UK/Europe P&P is reasonable.

I don’t really like that Peacock one. I really like VMP and the Phoebe Bridgers Store the best. Not crazy about the Secretly one either.

looks like VMP for me because Bridgers store comes to $33-$34 after shipping.

Her store variant sold out already as well. I snagged the VMP version. I’m assuming that goes soon. She’s got a fan base that will go variant hunting. I’m confused because I was charged taxes on this but I wasn’t when I bough The Shins. It’s seems hit or miss

I am taking a chance on The Beths. I don't know, it just jumped out at me in a way the others this week did not. Last time I did this was Dream Wife two years ago, and I was NOT disappointed!

I saw The Beths last year supporting DCFC and they were decent!

What's the consensus on that National exclusive, is it likely to stick around long enough to see a discount?

Back