Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So you're saying there will never be anything ever you want in the store for the rest of time?
I’m saying I don’t want to deal with bullshit and not knowing if I’m getting what I pay for every month. It’s not the first time this has happened to me. I’d rather get my money back instead of useless credits to buy a $40 record that I can get cheaper elsewhere. I can use my $25 per record to shop at shops and labels that actually give you the records you pay for. I still do not understand how a company cannot keep track of their inventory. It’s seriously mind-boggling.

I looked through the store and it’s entirely records that VMP just can’t get rid of at this point. There’s nothing left to swap for.

I’m saying I don’t want to deal with bullshit and not knowing if I’m getting what I pay for every month. It’s not the first time this has happened to me. I’d rather get my money back instead of useless credits to buy a $40 record that I can get cheaper elsewhere. I can use my $25 per record to shop at shops and labels that actually give you the records you pay for. I still do not understand how a company cannot keep track of their inventory. It’s seriously mind-boggling.

I looked through the store and it’s entirely records that VMP just can’t get rid of at this point. There’s nothing left to swap for.
Have you tried asking them to give you your money back? I personally would have been annoyed if they just gave me my money back as that can't get me much but a swap next month.

Have you tried asking them to give you your money back? I personally would have been annoyed if they just gave me my money back as that can't get me much but a swap next month.
I messaged but no response yet. I just want my money back and have my membership cancelled at this point. I’ve supported them for long enough and just can’t do it anymore. I’d rather give money to companies who have their shit together and don’t give me the runaround every month. Haven’t wanted any of the exclusives lately and the ROTMs are extremely hit or miss for me.

I messaged but no response yet. I just want my money back and have my membership cancelled at this point. I’ve supported them for long enough and just can’t do it anymore. I’d rather give money to companies who have their shit together and don’t give me the runaround every month. Haven’t wanted any of the exclusives lately and the ROTMs are extremely hit or miss for me.
That's completely fair and hopefully they do that for you.

I didnt receive an email but have 40 in credits. Swapped for both Buckley and Irma. Which has been cancelled more?
That’s what pisses me off too. No idea which record was overstocked or what I’ll even get this month (if anything). All three of my swaps say “processed”. We’ll see what they say to my email. I tried to be as cordial as possible...

That’s what pisses me off too. No idea which record was overstocked or what I’ll even get this month (if anything). All three of my swaps say “processed”. We’ll see what they say to my email. I tried to be as cordial as possible...

Yeah so far, I only have a shipping notification for blackalicious. Nothing for whatever other swap I am getting nor any of my preorders that should be on the way.

I asked the CS team which record the refund was for. I swapped for Irma and Bandana, and they confirmed it was for Bandana. Did anyone get Irma cancelled? Anyone in Canada want to swap Irma for Bandana?

I didnt receive an email but have 40 in credits. Swapped for both Buckley and Irma. Which has been cancelled more?
Where do the credits show up - I've checked my account but can't see where they might be. Irma is showing as unfulfilled 🙄

Where do the credits show up - I've checked my account but can't see where they might be. Irma is showing as unfulfilled 🙄
It shows up under your main account page. It seems that somehow Irma will be sent my way and Bandana and Grace were both cancelled. I have a feeling that newer members were given priority in swaps over old members. I swapped for all three within 2 minutes of swaps going live. They also said they would refund my money instead of credits but I’ll check my card in a few days to make sure it went through.

I wonder if they mistakenly set the inventory number the same for them all, so only one was correct (Irma) and the others actually had smaller inventory than what they showed.

Which Irma Thomas is everyone talking about, "Wish Someone Would Care" from a couple years ago? If so that has to be a mistake on their part... If I remember correctly it didn't last longer than a few months back then.

Which Irma Thomas is everyone talking about, "Wish Someone Would Care" from a couple years ago? If so that has to be a mistake on their part... If I remember correctly it didn't last longer than a few months back then.

Not sure I follow. Bandana didn't last more than a few days but somehow they keep finding random copies to (over)sell.

Back