Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

2 months ago, a lot of people only got a notice for one record but it was really for all of them. Hoping that's the case again for everybody.
Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I was actually surprised to wake up to a shipping notification this morning. Most of the time they come around the end of the second week of the month.

This reminded me that I haven't preordered the indie variant from Bullmoose yet...and now it's not available there. Hmm. Luckily there are enough options out there and we're still two months away but still bummed I missed out on it.

Oh...they still have the indie version at Amoeba, might just wait until another 15% off coupon appears and grab it from there.

15% off on amoeba.com through March 8th using code MAR15

Really sucks, but $40 to spend on whatever you want is a decent consolation.
That's true to be honest. I can't really be upset at that since the "value" of a swap is in theory like $29 or whatever, and the Bandana record was $35 or so in the store. Still, I was pretty stoked to be getting it :)

I got the same email, not sure if it was bandana, grace or both...

anybody know if store credit can be applied to membership these days?
If you ask CS to convert the credits to "Store Credits" then they will go towards your membership. I did that last month. They show up differently in your account page when this is done.

Honestly I kinda hope it doesn't. Being able to get any upcoming release I may want is nice.

that’s a fair point. I could grab Shabaka for the cost of a swap, but I feel like it would be nice to have the option

If you ask CS to convert the credits to "Store Credits" then they will go towards your membership. I did that last month. They show up differently in your account page when this is done.

ah didn’t know about the different types of credits, thanks

I got one email but $80 in credits so I’m assuming that none of my swaps went through this month. What a crock of shit.

just checked and I have $80 too, I’m equally frustrated (especially since I swapped within the first few minutes)

Back