Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Hi guys.
So sorry to mention a certain BS vinyl club but....
I have 2 months left and more than likely going to swap the ROTM out for something left in the store. Unless they introduce something completely vital for me.
So, I've got my eyes on Kevin Morby City Music, Mitski and maybe Lapsey.
Can you recommend anything else?

;)

I did too, I liked the first single a bit but the last two singles they've released have not interested me at all
I haven’t heard the album, but I just watched him wrap up a set opening for Willie and he puts on a hell of a show.

I understand we are getting it. That isn't the issue. The issue is that the email did not clarify any timeline. Am I getting it in July? August? September?

What I said was they are not guaranteeing the signed print.

I am not sure what you mean, "and we are including an exclusive art print (based on an alternative photo from the cover shoot) signed by Natalie Mering as an apology for the delay"

I am not sure what you mean, "and we are including an exclusive art print (based on an alternative photo from the cover shoot) signed by Natalie Mering as an apology for the delay"
I emailed them asking for clariication. They responded, ""We are pretty sure the extra will be something like a signed print."

I emailed them asking for clariication. They responded, ""We are pretty sure the extra will be something like a signed print."
The email they sent sounds pretty concrete to me. They tell you what they'll include there. I'd guess that particular CS person wasn't aware that the email went out or what the decision was.

The email they sent sounds pretty concrete to me. They tell you what they'll include there. I'd guess that particular CS person wasn't aware that the email went out or what the decision was.
CS probably was not involved in the creation of the letter, happens somewhat often when a big thing like this goes out, CS is not 100% informed

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Vagabon is up for a VMP exclusive, limited to 500 and royal blue for $24

I suggest that you order direct from nonesuch for $17 in a slightly different shade of blue.

Hi guys.
So sorry to mention a certain BS vinyl club but....
I have 2 months left and more than likely going to swap the ROTM out for something left in the store. Unless they introduce something completely vital for me.
So, I've got my eyes on Kevin Morby City Music, Mitski and maybe Lapsey.
Can you recommend anything else?
As @Skalap pointed out, your best bet for a response is within the VMP store thread. As such, I'm merging this thread with it.

I got an email re: Weyes Blood this morning:

View attachment 6516

They barely admit which side of the 250 I'm on. :rolleyes:
A print is kinda nice, though. Too bad I'm over 24 and don't hang band posters.

My shipping confirmation from Tuesday listed Weyes Blood as included in the box...but then I got the "too bad, so sad" email today. The online order summary that said "Shipped" earlier this week now says "Pending". I'll find out Monday when the box arrives.

My shipping confirmation from Tuesday listed Weyes Blood as included in the box...but then I got the "too bad, so sad" email today. The online order summary that said "Shipped" earlier this week now says "Pending". I'll find out Monday when the box arrives.
I have my box (got it today), but nothing on my orders page has updated to shipped so I am not actually sure what VMP thought I was supposed to get this month, but I didn't get Weyes Blood in my box.

No Weyes Blood for me, and also, my Faye Webster has a foil stamp, but is not numbered, and "Nutrition Facts" says it should be. Anyone get the Webster with a number?
Same boat. My Webster is stamped with no number.
So the Charlie Collins album was supposed to be foil stamped and numbered....guess what, it has neither!
So frustrating.
I don't think is either, one of the ones I got had nothing

I mean I can't even...

Still no shipping notice for me although there is a box containing half a kg of SOMETHING coming to my house.

First person to make a warp quip get's a package of glitter sent to them.

Back