Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm interested to hear how that goes.
Likewise please keep us in the loop!
I will definitely share what I can. On the phone call, they suggested we might talk about some things they are considering doing, like the idea has been written down and nothing else has been done on it. I get them not wanting me to share that because it may never go past being written down. However, if it looks like it is going to be done, I will be pushing to share some details. I believe I have been very transparent in sharing my previous contacts with Matt unless it only applied to me (I don't mean any kind of special treatment by) and I don't plan to change that. There was one potential thing we did discuss on the phone, we plan to talk about it in the face to face and I hope to be able to share it as I think it is a good idea and something the club should be aware of if it happens and I get a strong vibe it will. (Sorry that is vague but I think it will help VMP be better overall). But as you all know the biggest thing I will be bringing up is communication as I still think most of their problems stem from communication, communication with members, communication internally, and communication with their vendors/partners.

I got an email re: Weyes Blood this morning:

View attachment 6516

They barely admit which side of the 250 I'm on. :rolleyes:
A print is kinda nice, though. Too bad I'm over 24 and don't hang band posters.
Fuck..... I'm turning 25 next year. What the hell am i supposed to do with my Bob Marley and Black Keys posters?!?

Fuck..... I'm turning 25 next year. What the hell am i supposed to do with my Bob Marley and Black Keys posters?!?
Lol I don't mean to be judgy, just salty. I'm just stodgy, in my 30s, and require everything on the wall to have a frame. I still keep music "art" on my walls in the form of record cover frames. Also, they do say "print," so maybe it'll be something a little more artistic than a picture of Weyes blood.

I'm really hoping it's inspired by this (which I kind of like better as an album cover, but completely understand the choice to use the final one):

1553690289781-weyesblood-2019-promo-01-brettstanley-2250x1500-300.jpeg

Back