Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My shipping confirmation from Tuesday listed Weyes Blood as included in the box...but then I got the "too bad, so sad" email today. The online order summary that said "Shipped" earlier this week now says "Pending". I'll find out Monday when the box arrives.
Same same. If nothing else this is just clumsy and deflating. On the plus side, I will be launching my new Off-Broadway play "Waiting For Weyes Blood" next week. Will be getting invites out to you all shortly.

So my dispatch email said that Weyes Blood was included. Was showing as dispatched on my order page. Now it is showing as pending on my order page and when I check online it seems that there is one less than declared. I should be getting OutKast (hopefully) but their invoice system is a total shit show.

Do you have Feist? Get Feist.

Good advice for everyone

So my dispatch email said that Weyes Blood was included. Was showing as dispatched on my order page. Now it is showing as pending on my order page and when I check online it seems that there is one less than declared. I should be getting OutKast (hopefully) but their invoice system is a total shit show.

Just noticed everyone else posting has had the same experience. Very poor. To say dispatched and then not is worse than the initial delay

Just noticed everyone else posting has had the same experience. Very poor. To say dispatched and then not is worse than the initial delay
Has happened with pretty much every album that had a stock issue. Nat and Weyes most recently

Had Weyes in my shipping. Asked Stephen to confirm I would be receiving it. He did. Of course, it was not included and now it says it is pending again.

Also, collins is not stamped or numbered, as has been said. And the Faye Webster numbering is... unique?

So yeah... not the greatest box. At least I got outkast I guess.

I mean I can't even...

Still no shipping notice for me although there is a box containing half a kg of SOMETHING coming to my house.

First person to make a warp quip get's a package of glitter sent to them.

To no one's surprise, I'm still waiting on a shipping notice and I only have Sister Rosetta Tharpe "pending".
Smh. I'm leaving for France on Wednesday for five weeks. I hope it makes it by the time I get back. No regrets on cancelling my membership.

To no one's surprise, I'm still waiting on a shipping notice and I only have Sister Rosetta Tharpe "pending".
Smh. I'm leaving for France on Wednesday for five weeks. I hope it makes it by the time I get back. No regrets on cancelling my membership.
FYI, all my stuff is still pending but my box was delivered yesterday

Yeah same situation as a lot of others here. My Weyes Blood was supposed to be in the box and initially said it was shipped along with Phoenix and OutKast but I got my box today and no Weyes. I got the email a day after my shipping confirmation. Order now says pending in shipments and “will ship with july rotm” in orders. So stupid. I wonder if they even have 250. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s less. Very frustrating too since I was probably one of the first people to order it.

Yeah same situation as a lot of others here. My Weyes Blood was supposed to be in the box and initially said it was shipped along with Phoenix and OutKast but I got my box today and no Weyes. I got the email a day after my shipping confirmation. Order now says pending in shipments and “will ship with july rotm” in orders. So stupid. I wonder if they even have 250. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s less. Very frustrating too since I was probably one of the first people to order it.
Order position doesn’t matter, they never follow it

Man, all these problems constantly arising and I just can’t quit until I get that Fiona When The Pawn... exclusive.

Storf was probably playing us but can someone tag me when it, and if it ever, is announced?
Please, please, please?

By the way, emailed in to see if I could cancel my Lukas Nelson exclusive and use that refund to put towards The Comet Is Coming exclusive. I want it but don’t want to spend the $29.
Silly, no?

Man, all these problems constantly arising and I just can’t quit until I get that Fiona When The Pawn... exclusive.

Storf was probably playing us but can someone tag me when it, and if it ever, is announced?
Please, please, please?

By the way, emailed in to see if I could cancel my Lukas Nelson exclusive and use that refund to put towards The Comet Is Coming exclusive. I want it but don’t want to spend the $29.
Silly, no?

I went for Comet Is Coming yesterday after giving the album a play. I still have about $90 credit and my account is to renew next month but think that i’ll Just leave and hold that credit until something really special comes along. The last 3 or 4 months, none of the changes have been for the good of the customer and there are always other options. (Why we have our very own album of the month’s here curated by our excellent tastemakers)

I went for Comet Is Coming yesterday after giving the album a play. I still have about $90 credit and my account is to renew next month but think that i’ll Just leave and hold that credit until something really special comes along. The last 3 or 4 months, none of the changes have been for the good of the customer and there are always other options. (Why we have our very own album of the month’s here curated by our excellent tastemakers)

Take care about shipping if you don't renew.

Last edited:
Back