Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 14792

that's beautiful. Price is ridiculously marked up but bought it anyway. Love Sturgill

Damn, thought I made it out with an unwarped The Comet Is Coming exclusive...until i flipped it to Side B. 😞

Fuck, I should have never bought this.
If anyone manages to get a replacement copy of Comet I'll shoot you a few bucks for the warped one... I've got the black but wouldn't mind upgrading to the pink...

If anyone manages to get a replacement copy of Comet I'll shoot you a few bucks for the warped one... I've got the black but wouldn't mind upgrading to the pink...
I have a perfectly flat standard press, and this one sounds no different. Why i was tempted to spend $29 on something I already owned just for a different color? I’ve no idea. Even waited two months for just a warped copy.

I feel duped.

Storf said on reddit that the new Sturgill Simpson will not make it to swaps and I believe he is a hundred percent correct. Sturgill is big time. 1500 Copies is really not that much for him .
I think this one is a toss up and I can see it going either way (selling quickly or hanging around). I guess we will see but I kind of think this might have several variants. There’s a red one on his site, this one, and I’m only assuming but there will probably be an indie variant too. Also, he’s big and all but can he move 1500 that quickly? Especially at that price?

Edit: there is definitely a marble red indie variant as posted in the Pre-Order thread.

A better big day than chance the rapper lol

Last edited:
Back