Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Haha, didn't even consider that😂 I mean theoretically he could have received a test pressing or something like that, but I don't really know why I'm even trying to defend this guy.
But unless I'm mistaken here, that tweet is just by some random dude. He's got almost no followers, he doesn't appear to be a reviewer or influencer or what have you. So really like... who cares? It's twitter, there's like a zillion uninformed opinions on a zillion topics posted on there daily...

I mean unless that's actually that reviewer guy from the Anthology debacle in which case screw him.

But unless I'm mistaken here, that tweet is just by some random dude. He's got almost no followers, he doesn't appear to be a reviewer or influencer or what have you. So really like... who cares? It's twitter, there's like a zillion uninformed opinions on a zillion topics posted on there daily...

I mean unless that's actually that reviewer guy from the Anthology debacle in which case screw him.

Maybe Storf took a page out of Kevin Durant's book and employs fake Twitter accounts to hype VMP products.

So... the Arthur Moon hype sticker says it's tri-colored vinyl but it's definitely yellow like it was supposed to be.
Yea, I noticed that too. I thought maybe it’d be an interesting surprise when I opened it, but it’s yellow like the mock up. Maybe they got confused because the label is blue and red. Ridiculous, but VMP doesn’t have the highest QC as we know.

no clue what the tweet said, though it arguably sounds amusing. appears the account was taken down.
Oh, whoops, I guess I should just have done a screenshot. It was some dude saying to order the VMP new Coltrane "album" because it was "arguably my favorite project" of Coltrane's wonderful career, or something like that.

Oh mama mia, mama mia - pleased to report the records were really well-packaged this month with no corner dings or crushes or split seams.

My Joel Ross arrived today with only the faintest creases on the front cover near the spine. It sounds great, so I’m ready to declare the Joel Ross Swap Train a success. Magnifico!

1566318611308.png

Back