Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

A better big day than chance the rapper lol

Points for having a great band name.

question for all y'all. is there any way to specify that you don't want to use store credits when you have some in your account? I might want to get the slow pulp album but have 24$ in credits I want to save for another time, and it seems like the credits automatically apply when checking out...

question for all y'all. is there any way to specify that you don't want to use store credits when you have some in your account? I might want to get the slow pulp album but have 24$ in credits I want to save for another time, and it seems like the credits automatically apply when checking out...
I don't think there is. It looks like it just applies it if it is there. You could probably work it out by contacting support, but the credits all spend the same way, so you may as well use them now.

For me it's $23 before shipping, $29 shipped. And you'll get it on time. VMP's version won't ship until November (at the earliest)
This is what I found too, $29 shipped from Sturgill's website.

Is the "Blood Red Indie Exclusive" listed on Bull Moose for $22 the same version? I suppose its possible to get free shipping through Bull Moose if I was interested in some other items on their website.

A better big day than chance the rapper lol
Hahah i never heard of Slow Pulp so I figured I’d give a shot. I mixed it up with Big Pulp on Spotify and it sounded like a 10 year old kid rapping about McDonalds and Fidget Spinners. I listened to the whole damn Ep thinking this doesn’t sound like something VMP would normally have as an exclusive.

this is a new level of FOMO for VMP. A compilation album up for pre-order where you don't even know what songs are on it haha

I already tried Paste Quarterly, I'll pass on this.
Reading this part from the info blurb, i'm guessing contrary to the past quaterly samplers there is nothing exclusive to this.
featuring some of our favorite artist releases from the year including tracks from Young Thug, Angel Olsen, Kelela & Rare Essence, Sharon Van Etten, Santi, Phoebe Bridgers, Rico Nasty, Megan Thee Stallion, and more.

Back