Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Looks like this dropped about 30min ago

Oh wow!!! This is something I definitely would love to spin on the the turntable! 😍😎

It’s expensive though. I’m going to wait a bit for sure before I get it. Must keep saving! I’m going to keep a close eye on the stock levels for this exclusive for sure! 👀📌👨‍💻

Oh wow!!! This is something I definitely would love to spin on the the turntable! 😍😎

It’s expensive though. I’m going to wait a bit for sure before I get it. Must keep saving! I’m going to keep a close eye on the stock levels for this exclusive for sure! 👀📌👨‍💻
Nathan! Would you mind stock checking those JLH exclusives that have been laying around please? Don't want those to sell out on me.

Nathan! Would you mind stock checking those JLH exclusives that have been laying around please? Don't want those to sell out on me.
There’s 89 copies left for ‘That’s My Story’, and 183 copies left for ‘Travellin’’.

Both should stay in stock until the end of this month unless VMP have a store-wide sale!

There’s 89 copies left for ‘That’s My Story’, and 183 copies left for ‘Travellin’’.

Both should stay in stock until the end of this month unless VMP have a store-wide sale!
I feel like VMP's version of a store-wide sale now is "hey, we didn't rise prices this month, what are you complaining about?"

I feel like VMP's version of a store-wide sale now is "hey, we didn't rise prices this month, what are you complaining about?"
"Buy an annual pass now for a chance at a Golden Ticket!!*"

*Golden Ticket winners will be entered into an additional drawing for the Golden Prize!!**

**Golden Prize is a copy of our exclusive Daniele Luppi's 'Milano'

Looks like this dropped about 30min ago

Hoping this gets released elsewhere. That price is highway robbery. The only physical release link on Yussef’s site though is the VMP link (for now)...

Hoping this gets released elsewhere. That price is highway robbery. The only physical release link on Yussef’s site though is the VMP link (for now)...

74429-a519c7997799bfce9b28410f3b33d50e.png

It is up on Yussef's official store but the prices are even worse. Not sure if it's the exact same pressing as the VMP "exclusive" but they look the same to me. Yussef calls it "black smoked" and VMP calls it "black and silver galaxy"

Prices are ridiculous - £50 / €56 / $ 67USD + shipping. Works out at £55 shipped here in the UK.

74429-a519c7997799bfce9b28410f3b33d50e.png

It is up on Yussef's official store but the prices are even worse. Not sure if it's the exact same pressing as the VMP "exclusive" but they look the same to me. Yussef calls it "black smoked" and VMP calls it "black and silver galaxy"

Prices are ridiculous - £50 / €56 / $ 67USD + shipping. Works out at £55 shipped here in the UK.

For me, USD$45 including shipping for this isn’t too bad! I’m definitely grabbing this VMP exclusive from the VMP store! 🔥🔥🔥

This is my favourite VMP exclusive since the Alicia Keys VMP exclusive! 💎

Back