Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It’s this nastyness. You can see it in the light reflection here. Makes some noise when it plays in those sections.
View attachment 78310
Are you finding them all in that same spot? Side C?

EDIT- I just pulled this out and it's cleaned and mofi'd and now I'm confused. I always listen if I do that but I swear I didn't listen through this... In totally unrelated news I MAY drink too much... from time to time...

Last edited:
This was interesting, until I got to the part about GZ and $37.

There's an MOV version on Discogs for $39 shipped.
This is just so hilarious. Buy the MOV copy today and have it in a few days, or for about the same price buy this copy from VMP that might ship in 4 months, might come warped and will most definitely come with non-fill issues.

Are you finding them all in that same spot? Side C?

EDIT- I just pulled this out and it's cleaned and mofi'd and now I'm confused. I always listen if I do that but I swear I didn't listen through this... In totally unrelated news I MAY drink too much... From time to time...
haha. Nope sadly they are on different sides in different places. I guess technically, I now have one full working copy....but only just realized that and they are sending me a new copy which will hopefully have no issues.

This was interesting, until I got to the part about GZ and $37.

There's an MOV version on Discogs for $39 shipped.

What's going on with the Sony GZ re-issues. $40 for this, $50 last week for the Alicia Keys. Is this Sony taking a bigger cut, or are VMP just testing out how much people will actually pay for poorly pressed records?

What's going on with the Sony GZ re-issues. $40 for this, $50 last week for the Alicia Keys. Is this Sony taking a bigger cut, or are VMP just testing out how much people will actually pay for poorly pressed records?
47tenor.gif

I just paid $37 for one and I don't even feel bad about it. Not in the slightest. Although I've a mini bet with myself as to what I get first. A covid vaccine or my John Cale

Moodymann isn't even the full mix.. only about half of it

It's a great mix from what I heard but it's not the full thing

This is pretty typical of DJ Kicks vinyl versions. They aren't mixed either, which is fine and makes sense for the format. But anytime I've been interested to pick one up, there's always enough great songs missing that I just stick with the CD.

Just had an email from Pauly to say that the Bethlehem Records bundle is delayed from December to the new date of January.

I didn't get the bundle, just a couple of them, so assuming each one is delayed.

Back