Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

74429-a519c7997799bfce9b28410f3b33d50e.png

It is up on Yussef's official store but the prices are even worse. Not sure if it's the exact same pressing as the VMP "exclusive" but they look the same to me. Yussef calls it "black smoked" and VMP calls it "black and silver galaxy"

Prices are ridiculous - £50 / €56 / $ 67USD + shipping. Works out at £55 shipped here in the UK.

Awful. I’m guessing they are slightly different? But who knows...I really like Yussef’s stuff but this price feels like a slap in the face. Streaming it is I suppose...

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker Travelin' has been delayed. It was originally due to ship in December but because of production delays has been pushed to January."

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker That's My Story has been delayed. It was originally due to ship in December but because of production delays has been pushed to January."

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker Travelin' has been delayed. It was originally due to ship in December but because of production delays has been pushed to January."

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker That's My Story has been delayed. It was originally due to ship in December but because of production delays has been pushed to January."

Just got the same, completely ok with these being pushed to January. I have enough to listen to this month.

Production delays are rampant lately all over, so it's honestly more of a surprise to me when something does ship on time now.

"Buy an annual pass now for a chance at a Golden Ticket!!*"

*Golden Ticket winners will be entered into an additional drawing for the Golden Prize!!**

**Golden Prize is a copy of our exclusive Daniele Luppi's 'Milano'
Holy shit is Milano still in the store? That was the first add-on I ever bought from them like three years ago.

Holy shit is Milano still in the store? That was the first add-on I ever bought from them like three years ago.
I quite like this album and believe the pairing of Parquet Courts and Karen O meshes quite well - am I in the minority? Or did they just produce a fuck off number of copies and couldn't move them?

I quite like this album and believe the pairing of Parquet Courts and Karen O meshes quite well - am I in the minority? Or did they just produce a fuck off number of copies and couldn't move them?
Hell, I almost paid full price for it but fortunately held off until they lowered it to $14 I think. I should give it a spin. It's been a while.

Back