Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Well, I had a $10 off coupon so it only set me back $16 at least. We’ll see I guess. Thanks!
I will say that last two times I have had issues I got a confirmation and shipping notice within 5 minutes. I used the chat feature instead of email. They weren’t warps though—it was non-fill and a scratch. good luck!

Picked up The Budos Band record when it popped back into the store last week. Was excited to play it when it arrived today. I didn’t even finIsh placing it on the platter and I could tell it was fucked. Worst warp I’ve ever seen. Sent an email to CS.

Does VMP usually replace records for warps? I didn’t even put the needle down on it out of fear of damaging my tonearm. So I don’t know if it effects playback, but it’s so bad I can’t imagine it doesn’t.
They didn’t replace my warped copy and then they popped up for sale again. So I used the credit to buy another copy. So dumb but now I have two copies I can try to flatten.

They didn’t replace my warped copy and then they popped up for sale again. So I used the credit to buy another copy. So dumb but now I have two copies I can try to flatten.
Jeez. That doesn’t make me hopeful. This is the only second exclusive I’ve purchased from them all year and I regret even that.

Jeez. That doesn’t make me hopeful. This is the only second exclusive I’ve purchased from them all year and I regret even that.
Send them a video clip. They should at least refund you. Then have a fellow forum member flatten it for you!
And if they ask if the sound is affected, the answer is always yes! Fuck them

Out of curiosity, did you edit that image so we can see better the flaw, or do you really have this huge discolored spot ? If so that’s really fucked up
I didn’t edit the image but the bright ring around the non-fill is my overhead light to try to better show the non-fill. Hard to take a pic of non fill on a marbled Grey record!

also weirdly on my two copies the discs are different colors between the two records (side A/B is light grey on one copy and dark grey on the other and then the reverse for side C/D). But both had non-fill

I own this. Can't recommend this record enough if you like Country Music.

View attachment 78430

I'll second that. Awesome album. I already have it too but would be grabbing it in a second if I didnt. Cool variant too.

I own this. Can't recommend this record enough if you like Country Music.

View attachment 78430

I always thought this album cover was hilarious. It's like the Country version of a late 90's No Limit album cover.

View attachment 78431

I've been listening to all the drops for a bit today and I am 3/4 this one. Funky as hell, I might grab it or another version if there is one.

Back