Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Listened to a playlist of Khruagbins Late Night Tales... I'm headed over to cancel membership and that order 😅
Think I'm going to keep my preorder, but it will definitely be my least favourite of the ones I own (BADBADNOTGOOD, Bonobo & Cinematic Orchestra). I don't find it terrible so far, just not great.

EDIT: Here it is for those interested.

Last edited:
Listened to a playlist of Khruagbins Late Night Tales... I'm headed over to cancel membership and that order 😅
Yeah, might do the same. Not sure I'll spin this much, as there were only a couple songs I'll probably revisit ever again. Sucks because I feel like this had a lot of potential, as I like a lot of the stuff they're influenced by.

Think I'm going to keep my preorder, but it will definitely be my least favourite of the ones I own (BADBADNOTGOOD, Bonobo & Cinematic Orchestra). I don't find it terrible so far, just not great.

EDIT: Here it is for those interested.

Yeah, might do the same. Not sure I'll spin this much, as there were only a couple songs I'll probably revisit ever again. Sucks because I feel like this had a lot of potential, as I like a lot of the stuff they're influenced by.
This was going to be my first jump into LateNightTales stuff, but, like @bobomac2 I know I won't be spinning it as much.

This was going to be my first jump into LateNightTales stuff, but, like @bobomac2 I know I won't be spinning it as much.
I'd check out the three I mentioned. IMO they're all far and away better and I think you can still grab them on vinyl. I think out of those my ranking is Cinematic Orchestra > BADBADNOTGOOD > Bonobo. Friend of mine said Nils Frahm is great too, but I couldn't get into that one.

I'd check out the three I mentioned. IMO they're all far and away better and I think you can still grab them on vinyl. I think out of those my ranking is Cinematic Orchestra > BADBADNOTGOOD > Bonobo. Friend of mine said Nihls Frahm is great too, but I couldn't get into that one.
i think they have most of them to stream completely at thir bandcamp site. SO you can check out stiff there.

And now this, lol

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker That's My Story is no longer delayed and will ship this month. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused."

"We are emailing to let you know your order, John Lee Hooker Travelin' is no longer be delayed and will ship this month. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused."

EDIT: I supposed I'm glad they're being proactive with communication even if they have to retract.

Last edited:
I did get shipping on my ROTMs (three Jazz Dispensary titles)!

But Sonny Sharrock and Khruangbin LNT are not included. :(

Edit: A quick chat with Matt at CS and they're still expecting Sonny to come in some time this month and will start shipping right afterwards.

Last edited:
I'm gunna hang on to LNT Khruangbin, it's pretty much what I expected, a lot of "world" music. It's a hole in my collection to a degree so I think it'll fill that nicely.

This Khruangbin LNT sounds exactly like what I'd expect a LNT from Khruangbin would sound like so I'm not sure why people are disappointed by it. But also maybe I don't "get" LNT in general, as the only other one I've heard and really liked was for Badbadnotgood which everyone else seems to hate so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This Khruangbin LNT sounds exactly like what I'd expect a LNT from Khruangbin would sound like so I'm not sure why people are disappointed by it. But also maybe I don't "get" LNT in general, as the only other one I've heard and really liked was for Badbadnotgood which everyone else seems to hate so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I agree with this whole statement...I’m pumped for this

@NathanRicaud have you been keeping na eye on the stock of Yussef? Is it moving fast? Really don't want to let that one slip by
Good morning! 😚🙋‍♂️🐣

There’s 322 copies left of the Yussef Dayes Trio! So it should be hanging around for a while still I think! If it gets under 100 copies, I’ll try and remember to tag you and let you know! 💡📌

Ask me anytime if you want to know the stock levels for that one or any other exclusive! ☺️

Good morning! 😚🙋‍♂️🐣

There’s 322 copies left of the Yussef Dayes Trio! So it should be hanging around for a while still I think! If it gets under 100 copies, I’ll try and remember to tag you and let you know! 💡📌

Ask me anytime if you want to know the stock levels for that one or any other exclusive! ☺️

Thanks! You're the best mate!:D:D:D:D

I'm not disappointed by it. I just had to come to terms that I'm more of an album person by one artist rather than a collection of songs. I myself stay away from playlist in general for that same reason...

Back